Jambands.ca

4 Man Cover Band (BNB) - Anyone Going 2nite?

CyberHippie

see you there trev... we'll get you good and wasted before your long drive to hillbilly-ville tomorrow... [Razz]

note to all in attendence: don't forget to compliment mike on his tight pants if he's wearing them tonight... [Wink]

punk >> you going to be there again tonight? i don't have your t.o. # ....

Well I got there early (just after 9, they hadn't even found the key for the taps yet!) and then hung with basher for the first set before I sissy'ed out - hey, I just played 90 minutes of soccer and I had to work at 8:30 this morning so gimme a break, 'k! [Razz]

Anyway good times, the Huey Lewis and Little Feat tunes were particularly notable. And actually we got to hear some of the soundcheck/song-learning before the masses arrived, did anyone stick around to hear if they played "Lookin' Out My Back Door" by CCR in the second set? They were working on that one earlier in the night.

Sorry for anyone I missed who showed later, perhaps I'll see some of ya at Wassabi?

Peace,

Mr. M.

P. S. Oh and M, did talk to Mike for a bit before his set but sorry didn't mention the pants. Next time! [Wink]

Archived