Jambands.ca

Bob Weir Interview questions

phunkyb

I also can't believe no one really asked a serious question.

Jambands.ca...I am pretty sure this is still the music board.

I'm actually serious about the hot sauce. I can't get it anywhere. He has a site that doesn't work. I may be the only person that cares about the hot sauce, but damn, I want to get some.

I vote for the hot sauce question, too. I was up in Ottawa recently, and although the proprietor of the local hot sauce shop had heard of Weir's sauces, she said that she wasn't having any luck in stocking it... and she said that if she COULD get her hands on it, it would probably be very expensive. But then again, she suggested one of Michael Anthony's, so what the hell does she know.

I vote for the hot sauce question, too. I was up in Ottawa recently, and although the proprietor of the local hot sauce shop had heard of Weir's sauces, she said that she wasn't having any luck in stocking it... and she said that if she COULD get her hands on it, it would probably be very expensive. But then again, she suggested one of Michael Anthony's, so what the hell does she know.

Yeah, that's what she told me too. I am very addicted to Bru Bru's though!!!

I would like to get a bunch of bottles and/or the recipe.

try hitting up a whole foods market next time you are in Toronto

you may have some luck there

here's an ingredients list anyway

weirs-otherworld.jpg

Ingredients: Water, orange juice, cider vinegar, ginger puree, chili paste, sugar, sesame oil, salt, crushed chili and spices.

RETBWHSC.jpg

ingredients: oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, water, worcester sauce, vinegar, molasses, maple syrup, garlic, onion (dehydrated), orange peel, crushed pepper, cumin, pepper, natural smoke flavor, xanthum gum, cilantro, bay leaf, oregano