Jambands.ca

Bob Weir Interview questions

phunkyb

My good friend Jen is interviewing Bobby.

She works at 24 hours, the free paper associated with the Toronto Sun.

Anyone have any questions I can send her?

The interview is tonight in the early eve.

I am not sure if it will be published tomorrow or thursday but will let the board now.

You can also read it on line at http://24hrs.ca/

Her name is Jen Bill and it is the after column.

Ask Bobby why he has to come to Toronto while I'm not here??!!!

But seriously, what about getting into some of his intellectual property ideas? Especially considering Barlow's Electronic Frontier Foundation etc. etc.

Or finding out what Bobby listens to. Or who he'd go see. Or when he's coming back. Or what I should be for halloween.

Believe me, that was one of my questions.

But alas the ques will not be asked.

Bobby won't answer anyhting about Phil and Jen is not going to go there.

I tried, believe me!

that's weak...she's a journalist and she's not asking the tough questions? so what if he refuses to answer or gets all huffy???

"Bobby, you were part of a band that was arguably at the centre of one of the most important cultural phenomenons of the late 20th century. The spirit of musicianship you and your colleagues demonstrated to us provided an inspriration for all of us to work together to create good things we could not achieve alone. When would you say that you and the remaining members of the Grateful Dead became such whiny-baby assholes?"

"Bobby, you were part of a band that was arguably at the centre of one of the most important cultural phenomenons of the late 20th century. The spirit of musicianship you and your colleagues demonstrated to us provided an inspriration for all of us to work together to create good things we could not achieve alone. When would you say that you and the remaining members of the Grateful Dead became such whiny-baby assholes?"

i like this one :P

seriously though. cant they just all trip out, hug, and go on tour TOGETHER?