Insane Man's Mind >

OMA

Stretch

Encore:

-------

Boltneck

Aloha,

Brad

Happy happy hangovers to all the O-Town crew...nice to see that you all were in fine form and given'r jamband style :P

From here on in I vow not to plan things in advance as they always seem to fall through...better to fly by the seat of my pants and leave it to chance and maybe those winds of chance blow me to O-Town in December with Breit'n company... ;)

hahah....Grand Theft Bus, Jager girls, free shots, free Jager goodies....who knew that 2 worlds could collide so wonderfully?

I really enjoyed Rubarbicon, but when more and more people showed up, I started missing the dialog. Bravo to Greg Hemmings and all of the talent loaded into Rubarbicon. I found Dennis's rant about being in touch with his anger and releasing it as a means and justification for not killing people to be very Ricky-like (Trailer Park Boys). I had some solid out-loud laughs, the kind where you look around while laughing and see everyone else laughing and looking around.

GTB, super-high energy that made everyone at Maverick's last night zoom into a super fun happy mood.

my favourite quote of the evening...

a girl and her dude comes up to a workmate of mine during Rubarbicon and asked if they could put a chair in front of him. Their 'justification' was that they were from Halifax and are big fans.

They sit down and the guy again says "we're from Halifax!"

Workmate points to me and says "So's he!"

guys looks at me with excitement and says "awesome!"

I says "I'm actually from Gatineau"

He looks back in disgust and says " That's probably the worst thing you could have possibly said"

I don't know what he meant, but it was funny.

I would have liked to have seen two sets in Guelph, looks like a strong set they put out for the Parliament crowd. I really liked the new song Oma (which Tim crossed off his setlist afterwards saying they hadn't played it but I recall them doing it. Also Stretch was their closer before a couple encores and that was great.

I never thought of Rubarbicon as being related to Rubicon although that's an interesting take. I kept ranting to the Bus boys about the lack of an 'H' and how it should be called Rhubarbicon (sic. because of the spelling mistake and what a stoner move that was but I guess Hemmings doesn't even puff and it may or may not be intentional. I always presumed it was a play on Fellini's Satyricon which would make more sense for a film guy. Although the crossing of the Rubicon as I recall had to due with Napoleonic forces and crossing a decisive boundary as in 'with the die cast and rubicon crossed'. One can't go back. So I like that to.

Thanks to all whom came out and enjoyed Grand Theft Bus with us here at Mavericks.

Thanks Mr. Maverick's for tossing a great party together. The Jager theme was fuckin' great! Mind you, I think a few people are overly hung-over due to the *cough* medicine.

I kinda wish I had my camera for 2 reasons. Jager girls, Jager hats, Jager T-shirts and Bob's mohawk.

Any chance you have contact with the people that took the Jager photos? There are a few I'd love to host!

sorry to all the people whom I fell into/stepped on/touched inappropriately/all of the above...

I haven't been this hungover since I was 16... ;)

HAHA! :) I think was liking poor moe rons boobies way too much...fricken party tricks... :P sorry rammer ;) I think its time for a little health kick :P

Great show! Had a wicked fun time...thanks everyone!