Jambands.ca

T.O. done for season

dave-O

Guest Low Roller

I thought you were talking about either the Leafs or the Raptors at first. Those would be rather bold and grim predictions...

That ego-maniac apparently was given plenty of chances to shut the fuck up and be a team player. I hope they force him to ride out his contract so that he can never play ball again. Players that want to renegotiate their contracts sicken me. IT'S A CONTRACT!

con.tract (n): A contract is any legally-enforceable promise or set of promises made by one party to another and, as such, reflects the policies represented by freedom of contract.

Sit there and rot you ego-tripping piece of shit. And take Yashin with you.

Ralph Nader (!!!!) on TO:

Ralph Nader spelled out the broader stakes of the Owens suspension, calling the Eagles decision something that "dishonors this country's traditional respect for free speech and cheats fans of an opportunity to see arguably the best receiver in football. ... It should be the policy of the Eagles and the National Football League, as well as other sports teams and leagues, that players not be punished merely for what they say. ... If the Eagles do not want Terrell Owens on their team, then they should release him. Instead, the Eagles propose not just to suspend him for the term permitted by the collective bargaining agreement, but to make him inactive for the duration of the season. This vengeful approach keeps him as an effective hostage -- kept away from the fans who would like to see him play."

http://alternet.org/story/28242

• 4 weeks later...