Jambands.ca

i just got out of..

Birdy

this car!

am-bond21t.jpg

the most famous bond car of them all.. the 1965 aston martin db5 coupe. driven by sean connery in goldfinger.

in not so perfect condition it still has all the cool gadgets, ejector seat, rotating license plate, machine gun headlights, bumpers that ram..

oh man is it cool.

db5-1.jpg

how bout les mccracken? do you know les mccracken? i dont think he works there, but everytime he's in my store he tells me about the place - he's a chathamite photographer who might have done some work there... so, anyways, if you know him, tell him scott at henrys says hi.

(i figured whats one more shot-in-the-dark shoutout on your list? :) )

fannie quit! works for fedex now.

but we're good buddies and i'll tell her you say hi. does she know who "chewie" is?

no, probably not...tell her matt thompson said hi...is she working at fedex in chatham? she had such a killer gig at RM...is there an opening there? i'm in communications and have my degree, media experience and shots...

sorry birdy what is your real name? i thought i knew every person on the chatham death squad...

how bout les mccracken? do you know les mccracken? i dont think he works there, but everytime he's in my store he tells me about the place - he's a chathamite photographer who might have done some work there... so, anyways, if you know him, tell him scott at henrys says hi.

(i figured whats one more shot-in-the-dark shoutout on your list? :) )

hey guigsy, i know his brotha...phil....

BWHAAAAA, fuck i'm immature!

I actually know this one girl who I worked with for a bit. Her dad's name is phil. Phil McCracken. No jokin. When she told me her dad's name and I laughed she didn't get the joke. Still probably hasn't gotten it. (Needless to say, not the sharpest brick in the toolshed.)

Anyways, Birdy, umm, say hi to, ummm, Rob Myers for me... he doesn't know but he is the richest person in town and it never hurts to throw your name around.. :D

JERKS! I was a tassle counter way back when and i had a key to unlock the gate to their estate and this dude claiming to be a Bradley tongue lashed me to death complaining about the detasslers doing something to his field. They're dinks.

Actually, Karen Bradley is an angel and one of most sincere people i've ever met. She was kind of thrust into the GM role at the Wheels when they ditched the Best Western affiliation but had to quit because she didn't have the "asshole gene" that is required when running a business of that nature (guest services with a union in house representing high school kids) not easy.

Steve on the other hand (the fella that took his own life) was a huge A-Hole.

Not sure about Nor-Town, not really their neck of the woods. They do own the old Dr. Feelgoods which is being torn down right now, any idea of what is going in there? I heard rumours of a water park before i left there. Hmmmmm. I think the big money comes from the apartment buildings though.

the life styles of chatham's rich and famous.. the pritchards are pretty rich.. i think he owns about 90% of all of chatham's tim hortons.. so are the tetraults. i don't know who really wins the richest person award though.. rob owns a lot of property (king street- blind dog/metro club block); canquest beside the armories, all the property out at RM from the 401/40 over to bu-con, the old canadian tire/new value village building, the old lloyd bag building, property in michigan, california, florida and soon to be new mexico.. ahhhh the life that I don't have! :)

chewie - i'll be talking to fannie when i get back in town next week and will definitely let her know you say hi. she quit RM a little over a year now and seems to be liking fedex. as for jobs, we're not hiring right now but send your resume in.. cause when we are there's no wasting anytime interviewing 20 candidates.. they're always looking for the right people, and being on file is the first step...

as for my identity, i should clarify that i'm not really from chatham, but BLENHEIM! BAH! truths out! yah.. born in blenheim, lived in london/vancouver and now back to the sacred soil with RM.. my name's steph jacklin.. you may know my brother john as a few of you in here seem to.

guigsy- les mccracken is so sweet! he took my picture for our catalogues and didn't say anything when i made him retake it 25 times. :) if i see him i'll give him your shout out.

backbacon- your name is like wildfire, ridiculously spreading all over the RM grounds ;)i'll do some pr for ya!

schwa - rika doesn't work here anymore.. she quit when dan warrener (one of the partners) started his environmental shingling company and went with him.. if i do happen to see her, i'll let her know you say hi.

:) looks like i have some networking to do!

chatham rocks!

yah i know... most can't. in high school, teachers would automatically hate me because of my association. i've had to prove myself all along following in that guys wake. btw, he told me about the "girl" he picked up at gtb, swearing your name all the way.

chewie- who is your fiance?