Jambands.ca

Gov't Mule @ Kool Haus, who's going?

aberg83

are tix available at the door???? i need one too

I'm sure you can get tickets at the door. Every show I've been to there tickets were sold at the door.

There's no way this show will sell-out either. For example, Ween didn't sell-out and neither did Bela Fleck.

Edited by Guest

I love the Mule, but I like Jaimoe will also be passing on this gig tonight based on cash flow.

I saw them at bonnaroo for, I have to count it up based on this list I need to make, I don't know how many times. So I feel alright passing by on them tonight.

I hope everybody enjoys the gig.

Tim

Edited by Guest

TimmyB, I can't believe you're passing on this show. You know, as well as me, that at least these guys always give you your money's worth, compared to the shows that only last 75 minutes. If you love the music, the Mule fill your cup and then some. They just keep givin' it up. I can't think of a better spent $40...well I guess if I didn't have food for a week it'd be different...but as far as good live music goes, these guys are the real deal. As for the promoters' making lots of money, for many years now, the Mule have insisted on the promoters paying for them to bring their own production (probably partly due to their Comfort Zone experience and the club owner trying to refuse to get the needed additional tech rider requirements), which brings the cost up quite a lot to buy the show. I'd imagine that the break-even number for the show tonight is well over 1,000 people, and I'll bet it'll be some of the happiest 1,000 people I've seen in a long time :) Oh yeah, I'll be there...woohoo!!!