Jambands.ca

Gov't Mule @ Kool Haus, who's going?

aberg83

That is way too much money for Mule, IMO.

out of curiosity, what would be a fair price?

on this tour, mule tix are ranging from $25 us to $40 us... so the t.o. show may be in the middle (32 us) of the spectrum but not out of reason..

and we all know promoters have much of the blame when it comes to ticket prices...

and we all know promoters have much of the blame when it comes to ticket prices...

I might agree with that if this was a rare occurence, but according to old ticket stubs, the Oct 24 2004 show at Palais Royale was $40 even; Oct 18 2003 at Danforth Music Hall was $41.50; Feb 12 2003 at Opera House was $31.50. I figure it's a combination of Mule being one of the more expensive large club/hall bands in the scene, and promoters gauging the market and understanding that people will pay 40 bucks to see them. Costs us more and it's shitty, but that's business.

I figure I'm in for this show too, once I figure out where the 40 bucks is going to come from... :)

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be at the show! Does anyone need a ticket? My wife can't go to the show. Looking forward to seeing Warren. Missed him this summer when he wasn't with the Allmans this summer.

I just moved up to Toronto from New York. Looking forward to seeing some people into the same kind of music.

Peace,

Matt