Jambands.ca

snoe.down '06

fluffhead77

so my compadres and I were dicussing some moe. plans for the new year and we've come to the conclusion that we're definately in for a little fun in northern NY with our favorite north country band...

so what I'm asking here is, whos in as I'm trying to shore up some numbers to reserve some hotel rooms...it'd be nice if we could get the ottawa/toronto crew back together like it was at moe.down this past year...so sound off if you think this is up yo alley...

the party's gonna be sick in odd 6!!

love,

bdunn

Edited by Guest

i tried a while back to get a hotel room in lake placid for that and it was impossible. apparently there's a hockey tournament, something else big, and this moe. thing happening the same weekend. all the hotels i talked to had a 3 night stay minimum, and the prices were inflated from their advertised prices by at least 20%

I think i am skipping moe.down, seems like a good idea but until they start offering packages everyone is gonna get gauged on prices i think. Not to mention Whiteface is a giant piece of windblown ice.

AD

well I'm fairly positive now we're looking to get an 8 person suite for both nights 5 bills US...and we have roughly 5 in our party...anyone interested in hoppin' in? it might involve some laaaaaate night partying of epic proportions, so basically anyone I know from Ottawa will need a note signed by their parents to participate, but I would almost prefer some randoms to hop along for the ride just for the hell of 'er...

wooo

yeah.

Carrie,

I am at the Econolodge. Apparantly it is about a mile to the venue, and there are plenty of rooms available.

I suggest you book a room (you can cancel up to 48hrs prior to arrival), and then we can make a decision closer to the date as to how many rooms we will need.

More details...

The exact hotel is:

Econo Lodge (NY128)

5828 Cascade Road , Lake Placid, NY, US, 12946

Phone: (518) 523-2817 Fax: (518) 523-2817

http://www.econolodge.com

Make sure to choose "Internet User's Rate" from the "Select Rate Program" field to get the discounted room rate. You should also only book for 2 people - there is a surcharge for 4 people - but they do not need to know.

As for tickets 0 they cost $73.50 US each, plus an order charge of $12.50. They are holding all Canadian orders for will call only - so I suggest if we are going to place a ticket order we all get in on one together. I can have the tickets mailed to friends in the USA, who can then mail them to us.

I might attempt trying to injure my body while there...but it's been years since I rode Bunny's Hills...uh i mean the bunny hill

hey Chad...nice to hear ya! I will have to check those links for sure...are you and the lady planning a trip down to the snoe.down this year?

Jayboner - I'm already counting yours and erins head among our group...so far it's drew, jamie, myself and the two of you. I imagine neil and wales will be more than likely in on that jazz as well...I'm excited already :)

Hey there Hartamophone - still the possibility that you will have crash space?

Hey man. Still a possibility for sure, but I can't say one way or another right now (which I know probably doesn't help you). I'm living in Ottawa now and am only down there on weekends, and where I crash when I'm down there depends on a bunch of things. If it's possible, I'll hook you up for sure, but I won't know for a little while. Hope this doesn't leave you hanging too badly - I'm glad to see you can cancel at Econo Lodge right up to the week before.

Peace,

Hart