Jambands.ca

12/3: Todd Gilles (Fat Cats) & Friends @Collins Hotel

MarcO

just a heads-up/reminder that Todd Gilles of the Fat Cats is playing at the Collins Hotel in Dundas this Saturday night, starting around 10pm. With Dave and Chris of the Fatties (or Acousticats) unable to make it, he's roped in a couple of pals for a loosey goosey Saturday night sing-a-long. The bar even serves beer, so it's a positive experience for everyone!

Bump. Because Lazlo is a total ass and I am one of Todd's "friends" playing with him tomorrow night. It'll be Todd, good 'ol Rusty and I.

of course I realize that with Lotus in Hamilton and Phil in Buffalo this is a big calendar night for folks around here. Still, just throwing this out there for your consideration. thanks.

Bump. Because Lazlo is a total ass and I am one of Todd's "friends" playing with him tomorrow night. It'll be Todd, good 'ol Rusty and I.

Suck it. Your thread was dead on page 3 when I found it. Last time I do you a favour. Turns out those wool gloves I found were Paisley's, now I regret using them to wipe my ass.