Jambands.ca

hot wax

Tooly

yeah people thats right, ooh la la, hot wax, right? WRONG!!

thought id share this little story

so jaysanislo got a new place, im helping him move, we stop, have a beer, light this realllly nice candle chandelier in his dining room, about a dozen candles or so, so i stand up to get a doob or something, and badda bing, tip the chandelier because im tall, and get some nice hot wax down the back of my neck, in my hair, burning my scalp.

GOOD TIMES!!

was a bitch to get outa my hair, tell you whut

yeah and 2 other times making a whopping grand total of 4 hot-waxes for my back and head last night.

nothing can compare to the feeling of hot wax running down your scalp beneath your hair, i didnt knowk how to stop the pain, pushed my hand on it, smeared it into my scalp. really good times

i think the best one was when i was sitting there, puffing, thinking stupid chandelier, gotta remember to duck next time, stood up, looked at my shoes, and walked into it, like 30 seconds after telling my self to duck.

fuckin wax

Somewhere I saw a neat "sensual" product: it's a wax, that, when melted and dropped onto the skin, can then be rubbed around by hand, turning into a massage oil/creme. I doubt I'll be able to find it through the corporate firewall ;), but I'll check later at home.

Aloha,

Brad

yeah and 2 other times making a whopping grand total of 4 hot-waxes for my back and head last night.

nothing can compare to the feeling of hot wax running down your scalp beneath your hair, i didnt knowk how to stop the pain, pushed my hand on it, smeared it into my scalp. really good times

i think the best one was when i was sitting there, puffing, thinking stupid chandelier, gotta remember to duck next time, stood up, looked at my shoes, and walked into it, like 30 seconds after telling my self to duck.

fuckin wax

Why am I not surprised? How many times did you stick a fork in an outlet before you realized it was bad?