Jambands.ca

Kovalev trade to the Leafs for...

badams

Toronto would win the deal because they would essentially be trading one player for two top Canuck forwards.

Dude' date=' you REALLY got to quit cheating off me. I mean, shit brah, that's said a couple of posts above you...........by me!

[/quote']

I was only simplifying what you said... for people like Davey Boy.

hilarious dave

Davey Boy' date=' could we please try to keep this forum for hateful jabs and insults instead of praise??? Thanks in advance.

;) [/quote']

Punk, you fucking putz..........he is SLAMMING Jaimoe. Sorta like me saying "Hey Punk, your hockey team in the Skanc pool is doing great!"

Get it?

Try and keep up, ok?

hilarious dave

Davey Boy' date=' could we please try to keep this forum for hateful jabs and insults instead of praise??? Thanks in advance.

;) [/quote']

Punk, you fucking putz..........he is SLAMMING Jaimoe. Sorta like me saying "Hey Punk, your hockey team in the Skanc pool is doing great!"

Get it?

Try and keep up, ok?

Ha ha! and so, ironically, jaimoe's "I was only simplifying what you said... for people like Davey Boy." might have been better directed at badams and punkypunkster

oh you crazy guys... :crazy:

OK, I'm really screwed up now. You mean you're slamming me for slamming Davey Boy because I thought he wasn't slamming Jaimoe, when really he was slamming Jaimoe? Jesus, do me a favor and use the purple font, I've only had 3 coffees so far today, I need at least 6 to crack the fog of morning.