Jambands.ca

Helpless Hump-Day...

can-o-phish

hence the purple font commandment there is around here...which i thoroughly don't believe in. i don't think there's a point in explaining it...but felt the need to so that people don't think i'm the biznatch that i probably am anyways

CoP yeah yeah for sure, i'll let you know the next time i'm around...ooo sisters....having their way with me...your vocabulary is making my inner dyke all warm and squishy...i was glad to see you were the one that didn't get your feathers ruffled

I think any posts written in letter format should be DELETED! Just too confrontational! Nothing good ever comes out of it!

While we're at it, let's just ban all dry humour. I think this place would be much better off if all humour was of the blantantly obvious sort. Save a lot of turmoil.

And speaking of that guitar god Kevin Breit, I have a sweet sounding recording of the Folk Alarm show when they opened for Diesel Dog at the PJC. As soon as I transfer it from MD I will mail it to someone who might be interested in putting it up on the archive or something. (I missed the first 10 minutes or so unfortunately because I was late. Too bad.) I also have a bunch of small videos from that show too.

[color:purple]Maybe I should change the subject to "Thoughtless Thursday" and tomorrow it can be known as "Brain-Fart Friday"

[color:purple]shouldn't that be:

"Maybe I should change the subject to "Thoughtless Thursday" and tomorrow it can be known as "Brain-Fart Friday"

Orbit Room is a great place and to say its a hole is disrepect to whats his name..........Alex, BUT I have heard great things about The Sisters. However, there is NO WAY their as funky and delicious as Leroy, John and Mark that's right, LMT CONNECTION, so post more about them and we'll all be happy.

Hope everyone had great holidays Thanks to BNB for such a great night of music and bouche for helping us get a cab, sorry bout my bitchy friends........ wow alexis your soooooo mad, smoke dube it's ok really.

Edited by Guest