Jambands.ca

walfredo.com Phish fall tour rumours

MarcO

walfredo.com is notorious for bogus rumours, and I don't put much cop in this one but it sure is nice to consider! [big Grin]

06/19/03

"Heard throught the grapevine (Canadian booking agency connection) that this is a working model for the Fall tour, yet to be finalized.

November 28 Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul, MN

November 29 US Cellular Centre, Cedar Rapids, IA

December 1 Savvis Center, St. Louis, MO

December 2 Gaylord Exhibition Centre, Nashville, TN

December 4 Greensboro Coliseum, Greensboro, NC

December 5 & 6 Hampton Coliseum, Hampton, VA

December 7 ?? - DC

December 9 Copps Coliseum, Hamilton, ON or ACC, Toronto, ON

December 10 Corel Centre, Kanata, ON

December 12 & 13 Pepsi Arena, Albany, NY

December 14 & 15 ?? - MA

December 17 Bryce Jordan Center, State College, PA

December 19 Hartford, CT or New Haven, CT

December 20 & 21 Madison Square Garden, New York, NY"

--sent to walfredo by name withheld

that would be sweet, but i listened to a trey interview from kfog in sanfran that says the only tour on their plate right now is summer, then bck into the studio for the fall to release another cd, maybe a winter tour again like last yr, but who knows

come onnnnn copps colliseum [big Grin][big Grin][big Grin]

Well, I was just shocked that - bogus or not - Copps and Ottawa would be included in this rumour!

That would be nice, wouldn't it?? [Eek!][Eek!]

There's no real reason to believe these dates are true. I just wanted to share the Canadian aspect of the rumour with y'all.

I could believe it. I think the boys have a buddy in the Toronto area that they party with- probably well connected. I've heard things to the effect that they've all been in the Toronto area either together or seperate over the course of the hiatus. Some of this came out with regard to groove fetish and Llama getting snubbed for Oysterhead post-show despite winning the Waterwheel raffle. I could believe the rumours though as long as the Canadians don't low ball the offers. Trey likes Toronto swing sets that's for damn sure.

quote:

Originally posted by kung:

I could believe it. I think the boys have a buddy in the Toronto area that they party with- probably well connected.

That could be my buddy Rory, aka DJ Dead!!! He is the most connected head I know from meeting Jerry to having John Popper, Dave Matthews & more at his cottage to touring Europe in style with Dj Sneak & the Beasties. That boy rocks.

I could believe a Toronto date, but an Ottawa date is harder for me to accept, especially without Montreal.

Now, if they did Hamilton, Toronto, Ottawa, and Montreal, well, let's just say I'll have to clean my keyboard (and probably my monitor, too [big Grin] )...

Aloha,

Brad

quote:

Originally posted by canadianphan:

Sorry to burst your bubble guys, but I got on very good authority yesterday that phish will not be playing again before NYE 04.

Bummer.........

hmmmm.... heading into the studio, I guess.

Oh well! Let's hope for some near-by shows come Winter 2004!

yeah i was listening to this trey interview an he says something like he doesnt know when trey bands next tour will be, and the only tour with phish is this summers, kudoras wife just had their first baby, he wasnt even doing lights for this trey tour, but he will be this summer for phish. studio cd this fall it says, and most likely a nye show.

does anyone else notice that phish seems to always release their cds in the fall, usually just in time for xmas?

ah welll lets hope for acc nye;) or at least a few shows up here in the winter or spring.

Archived