Jambands.ca

Puff anyone?

Alexis

I managed to find Puff the Magic Dragon on the interenet and downloaded it. I don't really remember puff that much from my childhood. i think we watched some slide+tape versions of it in school a few times, but that's it. I don't even know if there's more than one episode or not. This is the one where johnny drapers gets turned into johnny papers.

Was wondering if anyone would like a copy? it's just an avi, no dvd or anything like that.

i've got some other way cool shit too for the ladies out there, but I have to keep it a secret till I give it to who I want to give it to and watch her squeal and hopefully pee a little.

hehehehe you really expect me to be able to answer these questions? i can't even tell you if there's more than one episode.

where's bradm? he can tell us!

Well, according to Wikipedia

Beginning in 1978, a short series of 30-minute animated television specials based on the song were produced with Burgess Meredith in the title role.

This would imply that there was more than one episode, assuming we're talking about the same thing.

Aloha,

BRAD (Been Reading About Dragons)

Was wondering if anyone would like a copy? it's just an avi, no dvd or anything like that.

yes, please. Is this a file you can just email to me? Otherwise, I can get it in KW at month's end.

i've got some other way cool shit too for the ladies out there, but I have to keep it a secret till I give it to who I want to give it to and watch her squeal and hopefully pee a little.

intriguing!!!!!

Asparagus, I'm still offering. Just PM me your address and said cheesy disc shall be on its way ASAP.

As well, I actually agree about Raffi. His was the very first concert I ever saw live (about 22 years ago) and I still have an autographed cassette of Baby Beluga. (I didn't know he got all preachy, although I had heard that he has released some decent "adult" music as of late; although I've never heard it.)