Jambands.ca

The Toronto Maple Leafs.

rubberdinghy

Are you really sure about that? How can you disrespect fans for liking their team? Is there any other team that has fans like the Leafs? Anywhere the Leafs travel, their fans are there. Did you see the crowds when the Leafs went out west, or when they travel to Florida? How many players will the Canadiens need to even make the playoffs?

Are you really sure about that? How can you disrespect fans for liking their team? Is there any other team that has fans like the Leafs? Anywhere the Leafs travel, their fans are there. Did you see the crowds when the Leafs went out west, or when they travel to Florida? How many players will the Canadiens need to even make the playoffs?

That's because the Leafs were Canada's team well before Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Winnipeg came into the league and yes they still have a following.

The Canadiens can make the playoffs with the team they have now. They need better goaltending and better production from some key forwards. If they don't play better its a no brainer they won't make it. The division is too competitive.

Of course I expect Gainey to make some moves to shake thins up a bit. Then we will see what happens from there.

I don't disrespect people for cheering their team on. Heck it's been since 67 since the Leafs have won anything. Thats a real committment.

Lately though I was reading articles about how the Leafs were screwed in 93 on the non call on Gretzky. C'mon get over it, even if you win that game you still needed to win the finals.

Ahhhhh I love sports...

Good ole fashion ball bustin.

What a great final it would have been! I agree, gotta love sports, and gotta love ball bustin'.

Would have been the first and only time in existence that the two captains of the Stanly Cup teams were from Kingston. F'n refs. Interestingly enough tough, Al Strachan wrote something the other day that said Gilmour had head-butted someone earlier in the series and had he been punished accordingly, he'd a been out the final three games. So, like always, it goes both ways.

Speakin of ball-bustin, up here in Canada we have a word for the Indianapolis Colts: The Ottawa Senators.

Edited by Guest

Are you really sure about that? How can you disrespect fans for liking their team? Is there any other team that has fans like the Leafs? Anywhere the Leafs travel, their fans are there. Did you see the crowds when the Leafs went out west, or when they travel to Florida?

Like fackin' roaches.

Another big game against the Wild tonight. Sens have to like the back to back games coming up against a team that's lost 4 straight.

Maybe not... the Leafs are going to be like a cornered tiger.. I think they'll put up a good battle in those two games against the Sens this weekend... I'm not expecting Sens blowouts.

Then again... we'll just have to "eight" and see.