Jambands.ca

SLAMMIN JACK!

Baj

The wait was worth it!

Incredible show!...left with mind blown!

THANKS!!!!! :D

gonna try my best to get to your two remaining shows here....

but do come back sooner please :)

Also a big thankyou to Alexis for such a great party and for Gregs keen sense of directions to get us there.

what a weekend

We had a blast for the last couple nights (Toronto and Hamilton). It's so good to be back in Ontario again. You guys rule! Thanks Jaydawg for the Toronto show and Brian for the Hamilton. And thanks Alexis for hosting the late night bender. By the way, can you please remember to return Scott to us by Tuesday? He may come in handy at the show @ Gypsy Co-op.

Upcoming Ontario shows.....

Tuesday, Jan 24 - Gypsy Co-op, Toronto, ON

Wednesday, Jan 25 - The Albion, Guelph, ON (no cover)

Thursday, Jan 26 - Nooner series @ Fanshaw College, London, ON (12:00 noon)

Thursday, Jan 26 - Red Dog, Peterborough, ON (w/ Heathore from "Barefoot" opening up)

Friday, Jan 27 - Scherzo, Kingston, ON

Saturday, Jan 28 - either night off or possibly Belville, ON (details available soon)

Check out music samples and blog updates at the Slammin Jack Myspace site....

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=26402475

Well, I just made it back to Jeffrey's parents house after an epic after party in Hamilton.... if Toronto was the highlight show for me so far this tour, then Hamilton was definitely the highlight after party! Thanks so much for coming out to support us this tour, you central Canadians! We are having a fantastic time....

Oh, C-Towns, the new leaf still exists.... it just keeps getting blown around a bit in the wind.... I bet the Maritimes are going to kill it though..... :P

Another great show last night at the gypsy! Did a great "the other one" ... WOW! THAnks! you guys really make me smile!

Lovin' this extended southern ontario run ... don't know about the show tonight though :blush:

really hurtin today at work on 3hrs sleep...

come on second wind :P kick in god dammit

haha