Jambands.ca

there's a birthday cake next to hartamaphone's name

timouse

Hey - thanks for the well wishes everybody! The past few days have seen more than sufficient celebration, and it's not quite done with yet (gotta love the birthday gauntlet).

ever since hearing saxamophone on the simpsons i find myself putting the extra syllable into most words. is there a simpsons reference in your screen name?

Yep. Hart is my first name, and I got into that habit pretty bad a few years ago, to the point where people started calling me "Hartamophone," which is what I now use for a handle whenever applicable.

Thanks again, folks - sincerely appreciated!

Hey - thanks for the well wishes everybody! The past few days have seen more than sufficient celebration, and it's not quite done with yet (gotta love the birthday gauntlet).
ever since hearing saxamophone on the simpsons i find myself putting the extra syllable into most words. is there a simpsons reference in your screen name?

Yep. Hart is my first name, and I got into that habit pretty bad a few years ago, to the point where people started calling me "Hartamophone," which is what I now use for a handle whenever applicable.

Thanks again, folks - sincerely appreciated!

that's fabulomous!

glad to hear you had an excellement birthday :)