Jambands.ca

DRUNKEN POSTS

Calamity Jane

just like the call out for google videos, let's have one dedicated thread to those posts that seemed like a damn fine idea while happily (or ragingly) hammered....

IIRC, Mike (mr. dick tater himself) had only one 'suggestion'....posting while drunk is fine, but responding to taunts while hammered is RIGHT OUT!!!!

there's been a buncha us missing "stella-drunk-douglas" and I'm beginning to believe only Kelly_Anne** and Magnum post while drunk.......and certainly I, myself, have a few buried (and deleted) posts that would fit in here nicely...

**hey Kelly_Anne darlin'....if you win those Slip tickets, take me, okay? We'll share a hotel room and everything. I'll help you get those boys to sign an abstinance agreement. And remember, drunk girl-on-girl sex counts neither as infidelity, nor a sin against God (in fact I think He likes it), nor a breaking of a chastiy vow. Honest! I read it in the Bible!

And remember' date=' drunk girl-on-girl sex counts neither as infidelity, nor a sin against God (in fact I think He likes it), nor a breaking of a chastiy vow. Honest! I read it in the Bible![/quote']

I think I'm going to look into going to church on Sunday's.

"it's in the bible! where? ummm...somewhere near the end."

reverend%20lovejoy%202.jpg

Calamity Jane Said:And remember, drunk girl-on-girl sex counts neither as infidelity, nor a sin against God (in fact I think He likes it), nor a breaking of a chastiy vow. Honest! I read it in the Bible!

These references you speak of are detailed in the Kama Sutra, I believe...The latest version has pictures and everything...Bollywood...(ball-ywood) ha! gonna grab another SUNNYday afternoon beer now and wait for more drunken posts...sheers y'all

I don't know how drunk it'll make me, but this 1968 cask-strength (52.6% alcohol/volume) Bruichladdich whisky is going down mighty smoothily (or is that mightily smooth?)...

I didn't know you were a whisky drinker Brad. I'm pretty sure I recently finished off a bottle of that Bruichladdich at a friends house. It comes in a baby-blue and sliver tin right? It actually convinced me, after many years a scotch drinker, to add a little water to my glass to 'open up' the scotch. I've always sworn against water and insisted on drinking my scotch neat.

I spent my weekend with my good friend Dalwhinnie.

qmdalwh.gif

The bottle I've got is actually a half-bottle, done by Gordon & MacPhail. I bought it in 1999 when I was in Edinburgh; it came in a simple cardboard box, with a label from G&M rather than Bruichladdich. IIRC, Gordon & MacPhail buys casks from distillers and bottles it themselves.

Right now, I've got some Lagavulin Distillers' Edition going. :)

Aloha,

Brad

I don't know how drunk it'll make me' date=' but this 1968 cask-strength (52.6% alcohol/volume) Bruichladdich whisky is going down mighty smoothily (or is that mightily smooth?)...

[/quote']

I didn't know you were a whisky drinker Brad. I'm pretty sure I recently finished off a bottle of that Bruichladdich at a friends house. It comes in a baby-blue and sliver tin right? It actually convinced me, after many years a scotch drinker, to add a little water to my glass to 'open up' the scotch. I've always sworn against water and insisted on drinking my scotch neat.

I spent my weekend with my good friend Dalwhinnie.

qmdalwh.gif

That's a nice bottle of scotch. Infact if I had any audacity right now. I would figure out how to post a pic of what I'm drinkin' right now.

This is the Guinness thread right?