rob. from moe.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm a fucking legend.

It says you're a "Hall-of-Famer"

Bradm is a "Legend" for example.

and it says you're a "rockstar"? are you? so what? i dont know what this means.

bradm being a legend doesnt mean anything except that he posts a helluva lot - if he wasnt so hellbent on correcting everyone on everything, and letting everyone know he's a taper at every opportunity, maybe his post total would indicate he's a hall of famer, too... again, so what?

gimme a break.

well, the paintings better than i could do, painting aint my forte

why did i burn you dima on all the bad trades? because a bad trader is a bad trader. thats all, i dont care if your the buckleys guy or what, a mans only good as his word. doesnt sound like your word is very good to me. do i have any rights posting this shit? meh, its questionable, sue me dude. its a friggin message board

as far as you being a legend, if you mean in post count, you got a ways to go, if you mean the legend of the kid who riles everyone up on the board, id say thats more closer to home. personally, i dont give a shit, i dont like Moe, i dont like buckleys, and i dont like you, from what i remember of meeting you years ago

you think i'm a bad trader because of hersay from some douche who doesn't even like me. i have never traded anything in my life.

i do not collect shows.

i offered a bunch of free nero cds and moe. shows a bunch of times, and sent them out to many people...i sent some nero tapes as far as cali.

i offered to send c-towns a moe. VHS to calgary, and the shipping was a bit much, so i decided not to send it..forgot to tell him ...every now and then he busts my chops asking for it.

how i got to be on bad trading lists, i do not know....becasue i have no recolection of ever agreeing to trade anything...actually...i once sent some guy a nero show...and he sent me a lotus show...which i didn't even ask for.

you're all whiners...

christ, at least when i post inflamatory things i'm being cheeky...

some of you guys just hate.

Edited by Guest

you think i'm a bad trader because of hersay from some douche who doesn't even like me.

Actually, I never had any issues with you, nor do I, although the highschool name calling is grown rather tiresome.

As for the bad trader comment, thats just what was passed along to me, b&p means you mail the discs back to the person.

i dont hate you dude, im not hoppin on the bandwagon here. i just dont like you.

i calle dyou a bad trader because it seems every other thread you post in some guys like hey man where my _________ and you keep saying "its in the mail, i swear"

sounds like bullshit to me. if it aint, and their shit is in the mail, well i apologize

if thats a b+p then i've never done that either.

i have a friend who hooks me up with moe. dvds...i send him blank dvds plus shipping costs...he sends them back to me burnt.

this highschool name calling is tiresome???

its a few posters on here that keep insult me for being young and having a slut of a mother (SHE's a slut alright...get over it)

again....do a search of all my posts in recent history, and you will see....the insults, disrespect and so do not start on my end.

esua...you entered a thread titled "ROB from MOE!"

if moe. doesn't intrest you, why enter? why insult a band i enjoy and my friends art?

if this thread was posted by a guy like "basher" ...you wouldn't have posted like...infact, you probably wouldn't even be in here....and that my friends..is why i am a legend. I OWN THIS BOARD. ITS MINE. THE LADIES WANT TO DO ME. THE FELLAS WANT TO BE ME. FLOAT LIKE A BUTTEFLY, STING LIKE A BEE.

and tooly....how can you not like me...you don't even know me...if you are, who i think you are (door guy at PJC?) then the only thing i've ever said to you was "how much???" and last time we spoke was like 2 years ago.

Edited by Guest

esua...you entered a thread titled "ROB from MOE!"

if moe. doesn't intrest you, why enter? why insult a band i enjoy and my friends art?

if this thread was posted by a guy like "basher" ...you wouldn't have posted like...infact, you probably wouldn't even be in here....

Nope, I'd have posted regardless. I wasn't insulting your friends work,just my opinion, looks like a cartoon. Just not my taste is all, neither is moe. I guess I could of refrained from posting, but just like yourself and many others here, I decided to anyway.

And yeah, the name calling is a bit old. If its other posters, why call me a douche? I did a search in fact, but found no results, hows about you point out directly the threads where I insulted you.

NewRider did start the trend....

which is why he's the only respectable one...

everyone else is just a follower...your no better than those 15 year old girls that want the latest fashions...

and you do know what they say about fashion...

"fashion is like a pack of hounds following a fox....only the head hound has the scent...the rest are just following assholes"

Newrider, i say you and i turn away from this monster that we have created and go see a romantic flick, and eat some pie....i'm buying.

I am a rockstar, thank you. And you're a legend. And after all the time you've spent on this board achieving this status you didn't notice sarcasm running rampant?

woah - back this f*cking kookoo train up people - how did YATS get some sort of designation before me? How does that work? I thought it was based on posts...what gives people.

Edited by Guest

i'm a fucking legend.

It says you're a "Hall-of-Famer"

Bradm is a "Legend" for example.

and it says you're a "rockstar"? are you? so what? i dont know what this means.

bradm being a legend doesnt mean anything except that he posts a helluva lot - if he wasnt so hellbent on correcting everyone on everything' date=' and letting everyone know he's a taper at every opportunity, maybe his post total would indicate he's a hall of famer, too... again, so what?

gimme a break.

[/quote']

[color:purple]so what??? - I'll tell you what - i think by now I should be at LEAST a freaking rock star.

:P I mean if one (being me) has more posts than a 'so called' rockstar shouldn't that make me a rockstar! I was born to be a rockstar afterall.