Jambands.ca

The Wisdom of Mark Twain

Dr_Evil_Mouse

... who said, "Writing is easy. Just cross out the wrong words."

I figure I'm now at around a 60:40 post/don't post ratio (i.e., hitting the "Add Post" and not the "Refresh" button), which is getting me towards where I should probably be. Took me about a year to sort this much out, and I've still got a long way to go, but there you go.

At this point, I might say, "Discuss," but instead I'll say, "Start to discuss, but stop yourself, and see where you end up."

And if this thread dies completely, I'll consider it a success :).

Sampson was a Jew – therefore not a fool. The Jews have the best average brain of any people in the world. The Jews are the only race who work wholly with their brains and never with their hands. There are no Jewish beggars, no Jewish tramps, no Jewish ditch diggers, hod-carriers, day labourers or followers of toilsome, mechanical trades. They are peculiarly and conspicuously the world’s intellectual aristocracy.

~ Mark Twain 1879

Sampson was a Jew – therefore not a fool. The Jews have the best average brain of any people in the world. The Jews are the only race who work wholly with their brains and never with their hands. There are no Jewish beggars, no Jewish tramps, no Jewish ditch diggers, hod-carriers, day labourers or followers of toilsome, mechanical trades. They are peculiarly and conspicuously the world’s intellectual aristocracy.

~ Mark Twain 1879

Hahahaha! We always knew it, didn't we StnMtn? Would have been impolite to say so, though.