Jambands.ca

The Amazing Race at Red Rocks

phunkyb

I missed her comment, what did she say?

Remarking at the "hippies" ability to be first to the parking lot, she said "They must have quit smoking pot for the race." Hi-larious! Kudos to the producers I guess for sticking a weed reference into a network show.

so who got bagged at the end?

another good quote was that redneck guy talking about the black team, MAN that guys a HUGE racist.

i liked when he says well, i guess it is partially my fault" about booking the tix over the phone

funny shtuff

i hate that ken & barbie couple! actually, compared to barbie, i don't mind ken that much. that barbie bitch i want to backhand. she is such a cunt. and all her stupid bouncing around & squealing, GAD, i could just smack her! that was funny though, when they were waiting in line for the plane tickets & ken said "are you seriously going to start crying over this?" barbie (looks at ceiling-sniffle sniffle)"no". HA HA SUCKER STUPID BITCHASS! i felt so bad for that poor cab driver when they got all mad at him, GEEZ! you're yelling at him in english and being a total bitch, how is he supposed to know what the hell you want?! grrrrrr, she pisses me off. and she has stupid hair too.

i like the mom & daughter team.

and the hippie guys. "so we didn't put deodorant on this morning, so what!"

and the nerd team.

anyone notice how the host guy kept prounouncing amphitheatre? "amp-eee-theatre"

heeheehee

i hate that ken & barbie couple! actually, compared to barbie, i don't mind ken that much. that barbie bitch i want to backhand. she is such a cunt. and all her stupid bouncing around & squealing, GAD, i could just smack her! that was funny though, when they were waiting in line for the plane tickets & ken said "are you seriously going to start crying over this?" barbie (looks at ceiling-sniffle sniffle)"no". HA HA SUCKER STUPID BITCHASS! i felt so bad for that poor cab driver when they got all mad at him, GEEZ! you're yelling at him in english and being a total bitch, how is he supposed to know what the hell you want?! grrrrrr, she pisses me off. and she has stupid hair too.

and the nerd team.

anyone notice how the host guy kept prounouncing amphitheatre? "amp-eee-theatre"

heeheehee

POST OF THE YEAR!!!!

heehee! :D

"but i thought Spanish was like the universal language of like the world"

yeah, the lady who peed her pants! what an idiot. i spent half the time laughing at them and half being sort of annoyed by them. they way they kept yelling OH MY GOD about EVERYTHING, and then praying in the next sentence. "oh Jesus, please let us not be eliminated". "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!" huh? you're going to go around screaming his name in vain & then asking for favours? OKAY!

i will say though, that overall, they were more amusing than annoying. so i guess i don't really mind them. :) go glamazons! i loved how they were wrassling with each other in their intro. sisters!

and the nerd team.

heeheehee

I love Barbie!!!

Well maybe it's just lust :)

• 1 month later...