Jambands.ca

A Head's Tale, Attn: Greg

MoMack

Great movie. Quite enjoyed most all of it... but one part in particular struck me...

please, please, please tell me that little pretty who is in second year law school is a Canadian gal!!! I'm doing the second year of my law degree right now too, and the idea that there are head's in the same frame is just too crazy!!

Good job!

Great job on the editing and sound mastering on the film Greg!!I heard a lot of film hours went into this project. By the way I need to thank Mark Tonin for making that mixed CD with DDog,FCats and GTB(for the Bombshelter gig) because that's how you first heard All. And I thank you again for using it on the soundtrack. Is there or was there to be an actual theatre screening of the film? Just curious.

Really good fim, Greg. Super watch from beginning to end! I've watched it 6 times since I got it last Friday. I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future.

Chewie, I'm planning on having a screening of A Head's Tale this week sometime. Perhaps Thursday.. let me know if you'd like to make it out for it. Anyone else in the Chatham area want to come and watch?

quote:

Originally posted by backbacon:

Chewie, I'm planning on having a screening of A Head's Tale this week sometime. Perhaps Thursday.. let me know if you'd like to make it out for it. Anyone else in the Chatham area want to come and watch?[/QB]

wed night is better for me but whatever works...

hey...what happened to ya the other night??

i also have a couple of presents for you

Archived