Jambands.ca

Black Crowes!!!!

Chewie

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I'm praying for high enough volume sales to prompt a move to this venue. It would be a fucking time machine.

I've only been there once for a show (pixies) and it was awesome. We could smoke inside, sit wherever we wanted, poutine from the vendors....

I had tickets to see Slayer there in 99 but it was cancelled. That woulda been awesome.

AD

Just a sampling of what they've been playing lately...looks unfucking believeable....I think I have to hit London as well as Toronto.

P E R F O R M A N C E :

The Black Crowes

20 March 2006 - Shepherds Bush Empire - London, England [ UK ]

S E T L I S T : print

- Set One -

Dont Do It

Gone

Cypress Tree

Soul Singing

Girl From A Pawnshop

Hotel Illness

Glad And Sorry

Long Black Veil

Nebakanezer

Thorn In My Pride

- Set Two -

Dreams

Sometimes Salvation

Young Man Old Man

L.A.

Under A Mountain

Feathers

Let It Be Gone

By Your Side

Jealous Again

Remedy

- encore -

Hot Burrito #2

S H O W L E N G T H:

165 minutes

Hell ya that was a fantastic show' date=' my first MULE[/quote']

Me too. Loved that show! Loved the venue!

Absolutely. Made me feel like I was at the Fillmore or something.

Speaking of Massey, how could I forget Oysterhead?? Another theatre show where the crowd was on their feet the whole time, and to cap off the Fillmore vibe, they encored with the Hendrix/Band of Gypsies tune Them Changes. Sweet.

New Rider, remember that Crowes show at Molson Amp. That was a killer show. Gordie Johnson played the whole second set with them. Kinky Reggae encore. That was a good night could have only been better if it wasnt pissin rain all night.

i was at that one too, right under the edge of the roof of the amphitheatre, i got sooo wet. i loved how there were manchester united fans getting into fights with dallas cowboy fans at that show, in toronto taboot.

excellent show. oasis were pretty good too, but i'd never go see them again unless they released something that floored me.

ad

Didnt Chris Robinson come out and say something about it before they started playin?? Something along the lines of dumb mutherfuckers, you're all wearing the wrong teams shirt. Should be Man. City.

Space Hog was good too before Oasis they opened with 2001.

New Rider, remember that Crowes show at Molson Amp. That was a killer show. Gordie Johnson played the whole second set with them. Kinky Reggae encore. That was a good night could have only been better if it wasnt pissin rain all night.

yeah I defintely remember that show... did I meet you there MOBE? Chris came out and said "what the fuck are all you idiots doing wearing Manchester shirts? Why don't you get behind a winning team like the Dallas Cowboys?!?!" At that point half the crowd boo'd and Chris responds with "Fuck you! They love my shit in England!!!"

Great show other then having to sit through Oasis' shit set!

here's the setlist from last night....

The Black Crowes

Paradiso , Amsterdam , NL

Set I: Wister Time, Sting Me, Cosmic Friend, Hotel Illness, Ballad In Urgency > Paint An 8, Sin City, Boots of Spanish Leather, Jam > Thorn In My Pride, Lay It All On Me

Set II: Nonfiction > Monk in Orbit*, Steady Rollin' Man, High Head Blues, Downtown Money Waster > Share the Ride, Mellow Down Easy, Fearless, By Your Side, She Talks To Angels, Jealous Again

Enc: Yer Blues

I can't believe some of the covers they're playing these days!