Jambands.ca

War on Trey

kung

Has anyone seen this shit. It's so fucking redneck and ignorant that it could be an extremely well done parody but I doubt it. Check out their rationale for war:

Since 1990, we have bombed Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Sudan, all of which are dominated by Arabs and Muslims. Obviously, these attacks have been insufficient, because Arab/Muslim populations were able to attack us on September 11, 2001. We need more bombing to teach these people a lesson.

This has got my blood fucking boiling!!!

Future Targets For War

More Bombing Will Quell Their Rage

Guest Low Roller

HAHAHA!!! Look how much cash they are making off of the products available on their website.

Now this is the American capitalism that I know and abhor. Stimulating the economy through fear-mongering. A roll of duct tape that "seals cracks in your walls or safe room that might allow for the entry of nuclear, biological or chemical particulates" will sell for $20.

WOW! Duct tape that can stop nuclear radiation. That's some fucking good tape.

Ignore these weasels. They don't deserve the attention.

This one is my favorite [Eek!]

-

Trey Anastasio - Terrorist T-Shirt

With this shirt, you can show your support for the troops abroad and your need to attack any target that might be a terrorist threat. You'll let everyone know that you support past, present, and future wars, including attacks on individuals who seem to be nothing but fine musicians. Show pride that you're onto Trey's treachery, and look stylish at the same time.

The image on the front is 8"x10" and the Ameriansforwar.com logo is on the back along with the tag line "Be a Prepared Patriot." Comes in Medium and Large. Made from 100% Cotton.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our price: $ 14.95

Guest Low Roller

NUKAlert Radiation Detector #15

-

It might be hours before the Office of Homeland Security is able to raise their warning levels in the event an attack. Who knows? It may be too late. Threats like a dirty bomb take only seconds to affect the surrounding area. With the NUKAlert attached to your keychain, you'll know immediately if you're at risk.

[...]

The range detects even the highest emergency radiation levels, and easily alerts the user with 10 distintct chirping alarm levels. Comes with 1 year warranty.

The unit has been verified by the the Independent National Radiological Laboratory.

Three things:

1- There is no such thing as the Independant National Radiological Laboratory.

2- If a dirty bomb goes off, this thing will be chirping in its 10 distinct alarm level to a crispy corpse.

3- This website CLEARLY has no idea about nuclear radiation.

Did anyone else notice the Douglas Freith shirts like the Trey ones? Only I know this guy as a redneck arab hating mofo in and prior to his appointment as Undersecretary of Policy at the U.S. Department of Defense. He must have done one of those 'shoot it straight actually talk about how fucked up U.S. foreign policy is' pieces in the Post or Times and they played the with us or against us card.

Here's an interesting article on his 'Dangerous Appointment.

"Trey Anastasio, the lead guitarist of Phish, has endorsed movements advocating the probition (sic) of drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Reserve. This is seemingly benign, but he is supporting terrorism. By preventing oil exploration in Alaska, America’s dependency on foreign oil increases."

Hmm, that's very interesting. So I guess these six Republican senators are supporting terrorism as well:

http://www.arcticwildlife.org/alaskawild196.htm#budget

Just pure goofy-ness. [Roll Eyes]

Oh and Booche, I'm gonna display those gawdamn weapons of mass distruction if it's the last thing I do! I've got a team of U of T computer scientists and nuclear technicians working 'round the clock on it as we speak!!!

Peace,

Mr. M.

Archived