Jambands.ca

Burt?

Woolner

it was a great show, and the energy was crazy. personally i prefered the first set. mind you, the solo song that mike did second set is pretty awesome, after having seen it a couple times with spincycle. mike is still one of my favorite guitar players/songwriters EVER!!!!!

unfortunately that evening i seemed to have lost my wallet. i think i lost it after the show, but if anyone did find a green hemp wallet, please let me know!!! [Frown] the funny part of the whole thing is that i found a girls wallet earlier on in the evening and was fortunate to be able to return it to her! crazy how things work!

it was good to meet up with some of you, bsherman, backbacon, and yes, you too al/dave aka: zimmerman pt3!!

take care everyone and please send me happy wallet thoughts!!

amanda

I had just a fantastic time. I don't remember alot, but that STAGE FRIGHT just blew me away! The 'Shoes was great, the Down w/The Sound was great and that L just rocked me.

Thanks to all for a great night and hope you got a taste of Revolving Door. Let's see how many people I can list to thank. I use real names and if I forgot you, sorry!

Sarah (belle), Brian Sherman, Trevor, Graham, LJFH, Dan and Dan, Binner, Osten, Yo, all the burt boys, Darryn for the hookup, Stiles and whoever else!

Words cannot describe what went down last night.

Without a doubt the best local show in my foggy memory.

Took a Go Bus out, and almost (that close) got left in TO. (six in a neon)

It was so worth it.

The Funkin > Frankenstein was SO out of this world.

BNB was right back to their roots, leaving behind the hippy trance that they were incorporating in their last run or two of shows.

Getting old classics like the Thunderbay Song, while Down With the Sound was as beautiful as ever.

The Bench was another classic that moved me, while Waves to close was magic.

Overall, fuggin incredible.

Nice to meet a bunch of you for the first time!

backbacon, zimmerman pt.3, secontube, fresco lopez, canuck duck, phishin4mango.

Nice to see the regulars too!

Shainhouse, cyberhippie, mark tonin and the everpresent phishhead5000, LJFH and mango!

Fun times! I thought the show was great!

Yes, Burt was good. Could definitely tell they had been practicing for this gig. But so far nobody has mentioned the Guesthouse [Confused] I only caught the last 3 or 4 songs of their set but what I did hear was great. All in all it was a great night.

Is that March 15th show at Alexanders confirmed. Am I right in assuming that's the Alexanders in Brantford?

I had a blast ... thought the band had lots and lots of energy ... my only complaint was that it was very crowded, so it was hard to find a good groove space ... I found myself moving around a lot ... but I had an awesome time and am glad Burt is back.

I thought they played an awesome Stage Fright, and the Funkin' Shoes > Frankenstein was phat!!!

I also like the new Spincycle/Mike tunes, and am hoping that we'll hear some new phat funky Heisholt tunes in the future. In my mind, Burt is at its best when they mix it up with 2 parts heavy dance funk, 1 part psychedelic spiral jam, and 1 part reflective head-spinning song.

Peace, Mark

Archived