Jambands.ca

Roll Call: Saturday Jam Back at 40 Main

Mr. Musicface

quote:

Originally posted by bradm:

I'm not sure when I'll get there; I may have to work tomorrow, which will delay my arrival until mid-afternoon at the latest.

I'm not familiar with (the?) Grant Buffett Experience. Anybody?

Aloha,

Brad

He's a friend of mine, think Tenacious D but actually jammier, he's suppose to make an appearence anyway.

I think the highlight for me was The Grant Buffett Experience. The next time I make pasta, I'll look at the instructions in a whole new way.

Quote of the afternoon (paraphrased; I may not have the exact words), during the Tummies' set: "Thanks for inviting us here to play the Ottawa Jews Festival, but most of you look pretty gentile..."

Aloha,

Brad

HAhaha, Pottie, I didn't even see you at GTB!

I had a wicked, wicked time. Thanks once again for inviting us. I have so much fun at your place. Makes me wish I had my own stage that's for sure.

Bull Moose from Montreal people... watch out for them. Loads of talent of the Warren Haynes variety.

I'm with Ms. H on this one, 'Tang. I didn't see you, Dana, or any of the JJ guys there. I was in circulation most of the night, and spent a good portion of it in setbreakville, so I'm thinking I would have crossed paths with at least one of the 40 Main crew at least once.

Aloha,

Brad

Saturday was a blast.

I sure as hell had a hard time leaving for Elvis, but we had an easy time leaving Elvis to come back to 40 main. Tons more fun!

Those Bullmoose guys are fantastic and excellent musicians. They played a primarily RAGING set.

The post-electric acoustic jam had some very hi-quality musical moments. Joe Cocker's "With a Little Help from my Friends" sounded incredible with the gospel-like harmonies. Great enough to induce a major applause and cheer from the house next door.

Too bad THAT wasn't recorded.

Thank's for the bash Pottie and Keats!

Archived