Jambands.ca

2 for 1 Toots & the Maytals

edger

Hey folks. Unfortunately, due to a death in the family, I will be unable to attend the Toots & the Maytals concert this upcoming monday (the 17th). I'm looking to get rid of my tickets. I was hoping to get my money back on at least one of them (two tickets/general admission for $25).

The show is in Toronto at the Phoenix.

Let me know...

i was at fat cats show last night..totally spaced on the whole toots tix...only got there for the second set but WOW..they sounded so great playing acoustic..that was my first acoustic fatty set...WOW so fucking good!

I think these tix were destined for the JAYDAWG !

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Happy Easter EveryONE :)

I just spoke with Sara and the tickets are now available to anyone who wants to swing by my place here in Hamilton tonight and get them. She'd rather see someone use them and enjoy themselves than just to see them go to waste.

Deal is, if you want them, call me tonight at (905)521-1544 by 8pm and I'll be around for you to come and pick them up. I won't be online again today so responding here is no good.

Of course, if you want the tix and could make some sort of compensatory gesture, I'll make sure Sara gets whatever funds you may wish to offer. But if you can't pay for them but want to go - here's yer chance!

oh good Lord.

Around 6:30/7pm, a couple called and claimed the tickets. Good, glad to see them get used right? Jawdawg's buddy then phoned back within a minute of the first call to say he wanted them, I said sorry my friend, they're gone. Not two minutes later the original flakes phone back to say, no we don't want them after all. I immediately called back Jay's friend JP and left a message about the tickets being available again. This all went down in the space of about 10 minutes. I received no call in return and so the tickets are still sitting in our kitchen by the phone.

Sorry Sara, I tried. I am also frustrated about the original people bailing within minutes on their promise to take the tix. I'll tell you who they were in private sometime so we can curse them together.

Why say yes to something and then decide WITHIN FIVE MINUTES to bail?!?

Yeah, too bad is right. My sister and I had been looking forward to this show...

Nonetheless, nonetheless...

A big thanks goes out to everyone who played any part in trying to disseminate/claim/collect/attempt/deny/ or distribute these said tickets. I guess it just wasn't meant to be.