Jambands.ca

Buffalo FREE concerts summer line-up

Basher

I've been working on getting YMSB to Hamilton for awhile and I'm talking to them right now about something the week they're in Buffalo. Since it was brought up in this forum I'm wondering what the response would be to a weeknight performance in Hamilton. To make it happen it would need to be around a $20 adv ticket. Thoughts?

Sounds good to me too Brian. I think you would have to do some heavy promoting but it can be done. The PJ's would be a great venue!

I know you would get a good Toronto crew and there is also promoting to be done at Bluegrass wednesday's and The foggy hogtown boys matinee show at the Bruinswick house.

It would be great to see them in Canada!

YMSB in Hamilton?

YES! YES!YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Bring 'em! Bring 'em! Bring 'em! Bring 'em! Bring 'em! Bring 'em! Bring 'em! Bring 'em! Bring 'em! Bring 'em! Bring 'em! Bring 'em! Bring 'em! Bring 'em! Bring 'em! Bring 'em! Bring 'em! Bring 'em! Bring 'em! Bring 'em! Bring 'em! Bring 'em! Bring 'em!