Jambands.ca

One OiNK invite...

DevO

c-towns, good call searching for "advance"! i never thought of that before. i thought i was clever (not OINK clever, just normal clever) for putting in requests for good upcoming releases - that way i get notified as soon as they are added to OiNK.

i find the uploading on OiNK pretty damn slow too, compared to anything i am sharing that is outside of OiNK. i find it just takes time. if uploading is working perfectly fine everywhere except OiNK, is it necessary to mess with port settings and all that? is that the problem?

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

I see what you guys mean with oink and uploading. I downloaded an Umphrey's cd but no one wants it apperently which sucks when there's ratio at stake. I also know that I'm not firewalled or anything, there just aren't any leechers that want it which sucks.

I like the idea that (I forget from who) was mentioned above with looking for something that has a tonne of leechers. I might just do this over the weekend at work (I can an average of 500kbs upload at work which is wicked for ratio building provided there are leechers).

I see what you guys mean with oink and uploading. I downloaded an Umphrey's cd but no one wants it apperently which sucks when there's ratio at stake. I also know that I'm not firewalled or anything, there just aren't any leechers that want it which sucks.

I like the idea that (I forget from who) was mentioned above with looking for something that has a tonne of leechers. I might just do this over the weekend at work (I can an average of 500kbs upload at work which is wicked for ratio building provided there are leechers).

it's easy. you just sort ALL torrents by the leech column.