Jambands.ca

CANADA DAY 06 ANNOUNCEMENT (Ticket Info)

Freeker

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is snelly-wine?

stuff made at the Brew Station....but snelly ain't there no mo, so not sure if that same hooch will be on offer or not.

again, a suggestion for the planners: if you're putting in a few Brew Station orders, how about one of cider (The Brew Station does one similar to StrongBow.)

but no worries if you just wanna keep it simple; I love me my beer (I didn't even partake of the jello shooters last year, preferring the beer)

Uh, if there isn't, I recall it being strictly verboten for attendees to bring their own. (I usually bring some soft drinks for myself, as there isn't anything readily available except beer and water. I think it'd be a neat money-making project for some neighbourhood kids to stock up on cans of pop and/or juice, chill 'em down, bring 'em round, and hawk 'em for fifty cents a can late in the afternoon and/or mid-evening.)

Aloha,

Brad

Maybe we should let the organizers outline whats verboten, Mr.m!

Yes, you're right. It's in the "I seem to recall" realm for me, so may not reflect current policy. I apologize; chalk it up to my eagerness to provide information straying over into areas it shouldn't go.

Aloha,

Brad

Not to worry SNelly is already on making the wine. I believe Peach and Black Cherry are the flavors. Even if you don't like wine you drink a ton of this, its fucking booze juice.

This year we plan on selling some non alcholic drinks and maybe some treats and snacks on the side, and of course there will be tons of free water.

if i can pretend to be a conservative will anybody fly me back from Vancouver?

I'd pay a higher-than-it-is-now ticket price if the extra bucks went towards making this happen. (All of it, including him pretending to be conservative...hey, I want my money's worth... :))

Aloha,

Brad

All Conservatives will be given a full cavity search by Stapes!

ummm, can I help?

I'm drunk and I love this thread!

note to self and other concerned parties: why am I drinking so heavily these days????....is anyone else concerned or is this a perfectly normal response to the chaos that is my life?