Jambands.ca

Ottawans: Westfest this weekend?

bradm

I've been thinking about spending some time this weekend at Westfest in Westboro: show up mid-to-late afternoon on Saturday, maybe have a patio meal, some beverages, wander around, take in some music (it looks like The Skydiggers are the only act that intrigues me, though), etc. Anybody else interested?

Aloha,

Brad

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller
The Works for lunch perhaps Brad?

Should be good times...The Westboro folks are planning a garage sale on Saturday...we're just up the road at Byron and Evered!!! Stop on by if you like!!! I plan on selling all of Rollers audio cassettes! (except for Piledriver of course!)

Find those tapes a good home. Piledriver is one for the ages... "Here comes the Ax, here comes the Smasher, the Demolition, walking disaster..."

I thought those jogging strollers were like $800.

Someone should start hot rodding those things with bose stereo systems and wireless internet and dvds and wet bars and stuff. I'm sure there would be a market ;)

And a TV show! "Pimp My Stroller"...(Or "Pimp My Pram" in the UK...)

aloha,

Brad

Edited by Guest

How about a similar show, called, say, "American Stroller"? It could be about a very dysfunctional shop (maybe staffed by members of the same family) who build custom "themed" strollers for clients, with tight deadlines, inter-personal conflicts, and loads of drama.

I can see a great parody in this...if I only had a video production company...

Aloha,

Brad

The Works for lunch perhaps Brad?

Should be good times...The Westboro folks are planning a garage sale on Saturday...we're just up the road at Byron and Evered!!! Stop on by if you like!!! I plan on selling all of Rollers audio cassettes! (except for Piledriver of course!)

Westboro is having a garage sale and I had to find out about it on the internet!?!?! Pfst!

I'm wondering if it could actually be made into a business. Imagine ordering a stroller the way you order a car: choose a model, choose a colour, select options, and get it delivered. And the option list would be crazy: audio/DVD players (for the pusher or the pushee), power-assist, a cooler (heck, even a small fridge), replacable panels (to change the look), tricked-out paint jobs, GPS receivers, hands-free cell phones, and on and on.

You could also branch out into similar things, like walkers, wheelchairs, golf carts, etc.

Aloha,

Brad