Jambands.ca

Ottawans: Westfest this weekend?

bradm

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fer sure. In fact, the "Woody" is a complete package, replicating the old-style California "surfer" Woody wagon. We also have the "NASCAR" package (choose your era, from the 1950s to the present), the "Lowrider" package (complete with air suspension, phat tires, and those nifty rims with the spinning bits), and even a "Heady" package, which looks like an old Volvo (or VW van) decked out with Phish and Dead stickers.

Aloha,

Brad

The Works for lunch perhaps Brad?

If I were to sit down for lunch at The Works, I'd want to plant myself around 11:30am (Saturday). Does that syncrhonize with people? (Dinghy, are you figuring your garage sale will be over by lunch?)

Aloha,

Brad

Is the stage right by the works?

Nope. The site runs from Tweedsmuir to Golden, and the main stage is down at the Golden end. The Works is mid-way between them. On the site map, the main stage is #24, The Works #10. As AD noted, the map actually has South at the top.)

Aloha,

Brad

If a Westboro sanctioned Garage Sale is over by lunch time let alone set up by lunch time i'll enjoy west fest with my left nut hanging out of my pants.

I smell a new Works burger!!

So, bands, music eh? The Acorn are awesome... Anyone? Bueller?

distinct possibility this chicka will be in O-Town this wknd, while Dave rips it up on the Casbah stage, catching damp panties in his mouth from the crazed sex-pots in the audience.

*sigh*....oh well, it means that this newbie is ready to break her "The Works" cherry.....10 months here and we only hear of the existence of this place last Sat!!??!! (C'mon, people...what other goodies you got stashed...'sides Jordan's left nut????) I do feel like I'm still a tourist here in O-Town, so looking for some heady tour guides, for sure!

Mooose...I hear there are veg, if not vegan, options. Would be good to hook up with you this wknd....I have many, many bags of clothes and toys, incl an infant car seat to pass on.....(it's your good fortune our garage sale got mostly rained out last wknd, and my sister-in-law left her loot with ME!!!!)

anyway, would love to catch some tasty music too, so I'll follow the crowd, not knowing much about any of the acts on the bill. please keep me in the loop, y'all!