Jambands.ca

Roll Call: Radiohead night 2 in Toronto

TimmyB

I couldn't score tickets for both shows of Radiohead at the Hummingbird Centre, but I am happy that I at least got a seat for night 2.

Who else on here is going to be at the second show?

I have my fingers crossed that they perform "Let Down" on the second night or both, however unlikely?

Tim

So is no one else from Santuary going to the second Radiohead gig in Toronto other than myself?

If you want to score a ticket for the gig tonight, go to ticketmaster.ca and try and try today.

Last night I scored a single for last nights sold out show at 6:45PM and Weirdness also from this board scored a ticket at 5PM.

So if you want to go to see Radiohead tonight, you should try around 5PM until you want to give up and hopefully you can score a ticket for tonights gig.

BTW, Weirdness it was great meeting you last night. I'm glad you enjoyed the gig, it's great to see someone nearly speechless after being blown away by an act they witnessed for the first time. And I definitely witnessed something close to that with you walking out of Hummingbird Centre on Wednesday June 7, 2006.

Tim

If you want to score a ticket for the gig tonight, go to ticketmaster.ca and try and try today.

Last night I scored a single for last nights sold out show at 6:45PM and Weirdness also from this board scored a ticket at 5PM.

I've been trying all day...I'm in Waterloo though so if I don't get one by 6 pm I'll have to pass...(one can dream!!).

im unavoidably busy, or id jump on this.

have fun tonight, to those who go.

tim, good luck getting "let down".

:)

Thanks mister slippery,

Well whether I get "Let Down" tonight or not, no one can say I didn't try. And it's not like I won't enjoy every song or nearly every song they peform tonight, if I don't get it.

I find it frustrating when situations like this occur. "Let Down" has been my favorite Radiohead song ever since my favorite album of theirs came out back in 1997.

Yet seeing them four times since 2000 not a performance of my favorite song. Interestingly enough though, I don't believe they were performing "Let Down" in 2000, 2001 or 2003. Or if they did it was quite rare.

That said they have pulled "Let Down" out of the archives for 2006 and have performed 5 out of 15 shows. Not having more than a three gig gap between performances. Well it's been three gigs without it performed for the second time and I hope that streak and my streak ends tonight?

Only time will tell.

Tim

Or I'll be happy with personal debuts of "Subterranean Homesick Alien" and/or "Electionering" from 'OK Computer,' though I doubt it as they haven't played them yet this tour.

Or how about "We Suck Young Blood," from 'Hail to the Theif' would be nice, though also not played yet in 2006.

More realistically I would love to hear "Planet Telex" or "Bones" and/or "Black Star" from 'the Bends.'

Tim

good luck with all those Timmy...I really wanted to hear more songs from OK COmputer(no surprises/climbing up the walls/let down/karma police) and maybe one or two from Pablo Honey(stop whispering/thinking about you) but no such luck...hopefully they'll bust out some shit at bonnaroo next week and I'll get my fix :)

oh and a scatterbrain would be pretty sweet too!

Edited by Guest

Guest Low Roller

Mmm... The Gloaming to start... wicked... New song debuts! Down is the New Up! How was it? Just! Climbing up the Walls! Killer setlist...

Setlist:

01 The Gloaming

02 Bangers 'n Mash

03 15 Step

04 2+2=5

05 Kid A

06 Fake Plastic Trees

07 Videotape

08 Arpeggi

09 Idioteque

10 Climbing Up The Walls

11 Down Is The New Up