Jambands.ca

Bit Torrent/Download sites for Mac users?

Diggzz

Diggzz - as Bouche pointed out, the actual torrent sites you use don't make a difference. For downloading a Mac bittorrent client (which is what it sounds like you need), the official bittorrent client comes in a Mac flavour and you can get it here:

BitTorrent download page

Azureus is popular on PCs and Macs, and you can grab it here. You'll need to have a properly configured JAVA environment, though.

There is also Tomato Torrent. I know nothing about it, but it is billed as a Macintosh BitTorrent Client.

Good luck.

Azureus is popular on PCs and Macs, and you can grab it here. You'll need to have a properly configured JAVA environment, though.

I'm not the hugest fan of Java since the JVM takes quite a bit of memory which seems superflous but I'm a programmer so I think that way. I would definately recommend it, though, as, along with uTorrent (by far my most recommended PC torrent app), it has the option to encrypt the packets which means a much less chance that packet sniffers will be able to identify it as a torrent and slow it down (once all the ISP's start implementing those systems).

Stop by after work Alexis, I have both those (actually whole season) and can burn em off for you. They are rar files, so you would just have to copy them to you HDD and uncompress them, then watch. Faster the downloading em anyway.

Let me know and I'll burn them off.