Jambands.ca

video of a bird

bouche

Another cool thing about that video is Sir David Attenborough, not only does he have one of the best nature/educational series, he was also responsible for bringing color TV to Britian and also for Monty Python being on TV.

:thumbup:

Hmmmmmm.

Alabama Man, you seem to know a suspiciously large amount about these birds; who just happen to be able to reproduce sounds perfectly.

I'm going to make a leap of logic here, and just come out with my theory...

You're currently breeding a super-species of these birds, to send them in as "tapers" for outdoor gigs; aren't you? ;)

Lyrebirds render with great fidelity the individual songs of other birds and the chatter of flocks of birds, and also mimic other animals, human noises, machinery of all kinds, explosions and musical instruments.

hmmmmmmm, you might be on to something there stonemtn.

hehe, someone needs to sit one of these guys down to watch star wars, I bet it'd get the sound effects down quite nicely.

Edited by Guest

Anyone catch Ellen last Thursday?

She had this lady on who had a bird that could sing. IT sang Oh My Darling but the best was when it sang Rock-a-bye Baby. Except it was Rock-a-bye Birdy.. the bird sang the whole song except for the birdy part, which Ellen sang, so I suppose it could have just as easily been rock-a-bye baby.