Jambands.ca

Bonnaroo Webcast Schedule

Guest Low Roller

Guest Low Roller
That's because it isnt Brothers Past. They didnt show up because it was too hot for them, but they remembered the fall-out from their last bout of cancellations so they got the dudes from STS9 to dress up as them.

I knew I forgot someone when doing the Particle/New Deal comparison... Rocktronica is alive and well!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This article is published by the AP before the festival has even closed! Is this the 'secret' guest band?

Also, a dude was killed by Ricky Skaggs.

The festival closed Sunday with former Grateful Dead bassist Phil Lesh and Friends, blues guitarist Bonnie Raitt and New York rockers Sonic Youth.

There was one death at Bonnaroo this year. A man wearing a Bonnaroo admission armband was killed Friday when he was struck by the tour bus carrying bluegrass artist Ricky Skaggs.

Secret guest band is GRAB:

Sunday June 18th Lineup*

12:30 PM Brothers Past

01:30 PM Les Claypool

03:00 PM The Codetalkers feat. Bruce Hampton

04:00 PM Matisyahu

05:30 PM moe.

07:00 PM Bela Fleck & the Flecktones

08:30 PM Phil Lesh & Friends

11:15 PM NEW! - Superjam – Trey Anastasio and Mike Gordon with the Benevento/Russo Duo

Same as will be in VT on July 12 (same order too with PL and Friends opening)

Matisyahu is blowing my mind due to the ecclectic nature of orthodox Judaism meeting reggae...

I wonder if there were any back-stage meetings between him and Damian "Jr. Gong" Marley.

Just as the band was coming back on, you could clearly hear one girl yell, "What's your favourite Phish song?" I guess he didn't hear it, because the question went unanswered...

Aloha,

Brad

Murphy's law. After years of being allowed to watch movies, listen to music, etc, at my helpdesk, last week they change the rule, just in time for me to miss sunday at the Roo. I was even going to watch it secretely except that right at 6:20 or so half the systems at my school (my work) went down so now I can't. Fuck murphy the and horse he rode in on :)

luckily I'll be home for GRAB later

Edited by Guest

I've got bonnaroo going in the living room (big tv) and upstairs on the mac! this moe. rocks. I should move the wireless iMac out back while I bbq up them wings!

yep, we're having a WING nite!

I don't know how I"ll be able to sleep with T-Grab playing at 12:15.

Anyone here that works with me, I may need to sleep in :)

Nothing, it's set up at a friends house and they're watching the show and checking the recorder every once in a while.

I just called and they said that they missed some of moe. (like 10 minutes) but the recording never stopped. I've also been recording it here at work with all the power of algonquin college's servers so hopefully the rest of the night goes off without a hitch (I haven't watched this one but I have been watching the kbs on the recorder and it hasn't cut out so it might be all good).