Jambands.ca

Bonnaroo Webcast Schedule

Guest Low Roller

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol

"You don't know how many days you've been here. I understand that." - Joan Osborne

(the above was a flying tent response)

whooo! so nice to hear Trey really rippin it up on the guitar... and love the Duo in there

cheers ATandT! front row Bonnaroo from my air conditioned basement kicks serious ass

Edited by Guest
yes

apperently someone at AT&T managed to "mysqladmin:flushhosts" and rectify "too many connections"

good to see enough interest to crash the server at this hour on a Sunday night

its only Intermission paisley

cools, needed a refill anyways

think Super-Jam will get even more Super?

enough killer musicians on site that you'd think so huh?

they should replay Joan Osborne clips during Intermission

hmmm... same error message

Could not connect: Host '192.168.10.5' is blocked because of many connection errors. Unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'

should've known hitting refresh was a bad idea dangit (but I just praised you ATandT!)

anyone else got feed?

Edited by Guest
in space... no one can hear you scream...

Trey, Mike Gordon & Benevento/Russo Duo (G.R.A.B.)

?? (New song?)

Dragonfly

Goodbye Head

Casey Jones*^

GDTRFB*

Seasons

Trouble

Mr. Completely

Spin>

?? (New song?)

Drifting

* with Phil Lesh

^ w/ Phil on bass and Mike and Trey on Languedoc guitars

Trey, Mike Gordon & Benevento/Russo Duo (G.R.A.B.)

?? (New song?)

Dragonfly

Goodbye Head

Casey Jones*^

GDTRFB*

Seasons

Trouble

Mr. Completely

Spin>

?? (New song?)

Drifting

* with Phil Lesh

^ w/ Phil on bass and Mike and Trey on Languedoc guitars

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!, I thought it was done

Edited by Guest

I'm with you Afro Poppa! (Good to see you there BTW), I don't think all these were broadcast, but I've figured out my favourite perfomances:

Beck: (What didn't he do? Puppet Show for the live feed to video monitors... complete with "puppet cam", A grizzly bear battle for 1000beats per minute, a dinner for the band on stage while beck did some solo acoustic, at which point they played the glasses and dishes at the end of the song for the percussion, a full time dancing nerd, a 6' tall Boom Box, a video montage of the Puppets invading Bonnaroo ("Which stage, what stage, that stage?! I smell hippies"), never mind the actual songs he played and how awesome that was.)

MMJ: (Covers, new songs, old songs, 3 hours, ridiculous)

Radiohead: (That's some light show, and it sounds like the guys are cheering up a bit!)

Damian Marley: (Hot fun in the summer... love when it gets political on the hot soil of America)

Mike Doughty: (What a Poet, what a showman)

Soulive: (Powerhouse, even without the horns, ERIC!!!!)

Andrew Bird: (Pluck Violin... Loop... Play Violin, loop, play harmony line... pick up guitar, sing, rock out... and the drummer played keys at the same time. Now that's efficency!!! Didn't hurt that he was up there with MMJ at the end of the day!)

Tom Petty: (Great to see so many people having a good time, and it sounded awesome... mmmmmmm... BEER!)

Steel Pulse: FRONT ROW BABY!!!

Phil and Friends: FREE SHOWER! But the only way to warm up was to DANCE DANCE DANCE!

So many honorable mentions that I got to see peices of... but I'd like to give BIG PROPS to the food vendors. America, you have something very special. I can't believe how much good food they have down there so inexpensive. The Seafood place was my all time favourite. $10 for Shrimp, Lobster Crab, Fish, Rice, and a salad. Grilled Cheese... never again!!!

Edited by Guest
Beck Elaboration