Jambands.ca

BJ & Tyler (The Hippies) in Ottawa

ollie

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if it will be possible to catch them on the way in.

The park is sooooooooooo tiny and there usually is no one there. Go in and walk around and I guarantee you bump into them. Lynn and I are probably going anyways, but I wont know who the hell I was looking for.

As I wander around the stadium, cant you just hear me yelling this out?

Where's my heady BJ???????

The park is sooooooooooo tiny and there usually is no one there. Go in and walk around and I guarantee you bump into them. Lynn and I are probably going anyways, but I wont know who the hell I was looking for.

They will be drawn to you like a patchouli magnet Andre. You guys would make the best Three Amigos.

So glad to hear that there will be people at the game. Do it!! Just walk around yelling "T'tow!" and they will find you.

Is there some sort of flyer to give them with the address, etc? I remember there was a ticket posted in the thumb tacked thread about the party (just ripped through it and didn't see it but it could still be there) but to hand them something would be much more effective.

Edited by Guest

It works better using the "drive" form of the verb:

He: If you keep that up, dear, you'll drive me to drink.

She: That's not a drive, it's a short putt.

Note that I come from a background in which both drinking and golf feature prominently...

Aloha,

Brad

If anyone is going to see these guys, you wanna stop by the house and grab a couple tickets for them for Canada Day. It would be "amazing" to have a couple faux iconic celebs at the party. Just tell them about it, if they're true hippies they'll wnat to come!!