Jambands.ca

Phil and Friends/GRAB Darien Lake

Cully

Just wondering if anyone has an extra space/or wants to be come down in my car for this show. I know a bunch of folks going down for the whole weekend (but I don't have the time/money to do that).

I want to leave on Saturday morning and enjoy a stress-free trip down to the venue...with enough time to chill out in the lot and enjoy the amazing Shakedown before the show.

I could be into camping near the venue, or driving back after the show (depending how much I party)

There are still lawn seats at ticketbastard, so I imagine that you could probably score a ticket for less than face in the lot...

i think heading over on friday.

its been 4-5 years snice i've been to the states, what do you need for id to cross these days?

YOU MUST HAVE A PASSPORT OR A BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND A PHOTO ID. They are very strict now, if you don't have proof of birth forget it, you could be refused entry, and then you are marked.

Edited by Guest

Hey Cully, I don't think Todd and I are going to head down afterall.

He had his mind set on going camping, and frankly I couldn't come up with a good argument as to why we shouldn't do otherwise. As much as I was looking forward to this show, some down time in the great outdoors with my man will do me some good!

Have a good time for me though!!