Jambands.ca

Happy Birthday Jerry!

afro poppa

I remeber Jerrys Birthday at The Palace in 94, It was one of The most woderful times in my life. Thank you Jerry! He is The Captain!

After the Show we all went back to the Court yard marriot. The Entire hotel was full of heads. There were people doing the laundry in the swimming pool there were Tanks in the parking lot. I saw a kid carry'in a mattress down the hall to throw in someones room..Everyone was sharing rooms. The hotel staff was really cool they put out a breakfest in the morning of muffins and fruit. Man that was the Good ol days.

We had rear stage tickets about 30 rows back he was wearing a white T-shirt.

Did you know you can write a letter to one of his family members (im not sure which one) and say that you are one of his childern and they will send you a dollar bill.

I wonder what id be if i wasn't introduced to the dead?

I hope everyones Weekend is Magical and Cool!

Jerrys Legacy will Live on Forever in the Hearts of all people around the Globe weather they know it or not.

Jerrys Legacy will Live on Forever in the Hearts of all people around the Globe weather they know it or not.

how true!

I was just at a fortinoes that I goto alot for lunch since its right beside my work...as I was sitting at a table eating...out of nowhere I here a faint "touch of grey" come on ...it was awesome...I have never even noticed music in there before???

JERRY, ROLL ON FOREVER!

[color:red]*[color:blue]~[color:yellow]*[color:orange]~[color:green]*[color:red]H[color:blue]a[color:orange]P[color:green]p[color:yellow]Y [color:purple]B[color:orange]i[color:red]R[color:yellow]t[color:blue]H[color:yellow]d[color:purple]A[color:green]y [color:red]J[color:orange]e[color:green]R[color:blue]r[color:purple]Y[color:red]*[color:blue]~[color:yellow]*[color:orange]~[color:green]*

you changed my life. and i'm so grateful for that. i miss ya.

dead tour ... good friends, good music, good times. we were lucky. bobby welcomed ya, but the fat man kept ya comin' back.

thank you, jerry. thank you, vince.

Did you know you can write a letter to one of his family members (im not sure which one) and say that you are one of his childern and they will send you a dollar bill.

what if I write a million, billion times? :)