Jambands.ca

girl-speak question

afro poppa

you'll want to watch out for these too:

from The Record (K-W news):

Man, 22, assaulted on vicious web date

Went to meet woman, met attackers instead

KITCHENER (Aug 1, 2006)

A 22-year-old man was beaten early Sunday morning in an incident that police suspect was an Internet date gone wrong.

Shortly after 3 a.m., the victim was standing alone at the corner of Victoria Street South and Walnut Street when three men and a woman approached. One of the men was carrying a large stick.

The victim was hit in the back of the head and punched in the face numerous times.

As the victim fled in his vehicle, one of the attackers smashed the rear window, apparently by hitting it with the stick.

Nothing was stolen from the victim, who was treated for his injuries and released from hospital.

Police believe the victim went to the street corner for his first face-to-face meeting with a young woman he had met in a chat room, Insp. Bryan Larkin said.

Detectives believe the woman knows the three men, although the victim didn't. One of the men may have been the woman's boyfriend, Larkin said.

The man carrying the stick is described as black, about 19 years old, five foot eight to five foot 10, with an athletic build. He was wearing a white undershirt.

Another man is described as white, about 19 years old, six feet tall with an athletic build. He was wearing tan cargo pants.

The third man is described as black, with a slim build, six foot to six foot two.

The woman is described as Asian, about 17 years old, five foot three, with black hair.

Anyone with information is asked to call police at 519-653-7700, ext. 4441 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (1-800-222-8477).

afropoppa, nice to see you too at the Mule show...

all i was saying above is, this is not an MP. it's a YP. cheers.

it's soooooooooo boyfriend. i just took a little office poll as to who thought what. 9 people in favour of boyfriend, ZERO people in favour of bestfriend.

bf as in bestfriend only works when you're 12 years old and write notes and pass them back and forth in class with 'your eyes only' written on them.. hopefully this girl you're interested in isn't passing notes back and forth in class, and isn't 12 years old.

:)

I stand corrected I guess as I'm not up on my msn lingo - however while I don't use the term BF - never have and won't for best friend I do hear ladies in the office joking about bf and bff as in friend not boyfriend - but again if that's a msn lingo known term then well my bad.

learn something new every day...

Exactly if she really wants to be your friend then tell her as your friend you need her help in "hooking up" a date with some eligble ladies.

Chicks love the "let me help out the helpless/in need man thing". So play on that even though I'm sure your are not helpless.

Put your new plutonic friend to work! :)

Edited by Guest

there's still away out of this...

ask her if she wants to go out sometime and if she mentions anything about the boyfriend just

jokingly say

"woah woah....i asked if you wanted to go out...not if you wanted to share your problems with me..."

if she giggles in the slightest, that means that she doesn't take her boyfriend all to seriously, and is intrested in you.

TRIED AND TRUE.

Put your new plutonic friend to work! :)

Too funny!!! I'm sure you meant "platonic"...I'm not laughing at you' date=' totally with you...

[b']Greetings From Pluto

pluto.jpg

Whatever Pluto is hot int he dark when you're on meth.

And I like Dimafleck's strategy.....If she mention's the BF, tell her to keep it onthe QT until she 86s him ASAP.

10-4?