Jambands.ca

Any Yonder Mountain Fans Here?!?

I was just wondering if anyone was a fan of Yonder on this board....I have only had the chance to see the boys once in Minnesota, and wow, they certainly did not dissapoint. They are so tight, so fast, and jam out so hard, I couldn't believe it. My friends, yes I have some, have always tried to get me into bluegrass, but it never did anything for me. I guess that people are calling them jamgrass, but they have certainly turned me onto that style of music.

The highlight of the show was a sick New Speedway Boogie encore that tore the roof off the very small venue.....I can't wait for MOE.down....cheers.

Saw Yonder for the first time last summer at the Greyfox Bluegrass Festival. They totally kicked my ass!! THey did a workshop and played a whole Dead set. Then there set on the main stage had so much energy. They encored with Crazy Train and threw in 20 Eyes to boot! I have seen them in Santa Barbara and most recently at Bonnaroo.

They play some fast ass Bluegrass!!!

I have a bunch of shows if anyone is interested in Trading or wants a B+P

db.etree.org/phunkyb420

YMSB are so fun... I saw them last summer at Nelson Ledges. They did an early afternoon set and had some sound problems but still put on a fantastic show.

Yeah, their stage banter is a great. I was laughing between each song. The one guy even pointed at me and said something like "Yep, this guy over here thinks it's pretty funny!" My incessant giggling may have been due to a number of factors.. [Wink]

Looking forward to seeing them again!

Archived