Jambands.ca

Curry benefits

bouche

In the last few years, many things have been getting good reviews and recommendation as things to add to your diet for cancer fighting molecules such as Anti-Oxidents. One of my favorite flavos, curry, has some anti-oxident benefits.

btw....this is a secret outside of the foodies forum. I added curry, salt and white pepper to a quick sautay of yellow and green zucchini with onion and mushroom. then I added white wine. This was a delicious condiment to the bison steak that I grillled rare as fuck.

Edited by Guest

if you could have joined me tonight with an uber-rare bison strip-loin, you'd only order your steks rare. This bit of meat came from the overly priced Farmers market in the Glebe in Ottawa and it was a last minute purchase. (2 bucks for 1 head of garlic....but I think it was worth it)

Passing a booth, a dude said, "Hey, I've got one last Bison Striploin for six bucks". I couldn't resist. So this was tiny. I mean, you only need a fist-worth of protein to properly balance out your meal.

Now if you're wondering what came out of this, I wish you could have been here. We had farmer fresh Peaches and Cream corn. With that, a mushroom risotto that was inspired by some Chinatown mushrooms. I sauteed some leftover onion, green and yellow zuchinni, with some standard button mushrooms with curry spices and added that to the bison display.

After visiting the markets in Ottawa, you've got a killer meal fit for a king. Just be sure that you are ready to enjoy putting it together. Most of the time, the preparation is more fun than the dinner itself.

We had farmer fresh Peaches and Cream corn. With that, a mushroom risotto that was inspired by some Chinatown mushrooms. I sauteed some leftover onion, green and yellow zuchinni, with some standard button mushrooms with curry spices and added that to the bison display.

Hey you forgot that we BBQed some feta, garlic and basil stuffed tomatoes as well. Tomatoes and basil were grown by moi! Nothing tastes better than something you water every day.

Bouche likes his meat rare and his wife-beater whiter than Colombian supremo....

The new avatar is ah, kind of like your old avatar: Bouche on DMT, except this one has a little more of a 'rough around the edge' appeal.

don't stare at me too long. I can grow on you.