Jambands.ca

Tea Leaf Green w/ Vanderpark - Aug.22 - Elmo

Marky

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have your shades man. I think that Lauren may have ended up with them. She should be at the show tonight...or else someone took them that doesn't belong to this board (there were A SHIT LOAD of people at the house!!)

I probably did take your smokes though...

I feel bad about your shades though, I know that you weren't saying anything, but it bugs me when things go missing from a party (especially my party!!!) I am going to find those suckers!!!

I think that we should get together for some drinks before the show though...

Great show last night. The boys seemed to be playing a funkier heavier groove than the last show. The second set was off the charts, so much energy and so many great people out (which was great considering it was a weekday show!!)

That venue blows goats...I really hope that we can find another place to host jam shows in Toronto. It was so hot in there, I am actually surprised that people weren't passing out. A bunch of people left early because of the heat.

That venue blows goats...I really hope that we can find another place to host jam shows in Toronto. It was so hot in there

You really have to move around to find the right spots in that room. Some spots, the sound is dead, move over 1 ft and sound is wicked. The guys taping had a pretty good spot, looking forward to hearing those.

As for the heat... summer's almost over brother Cully. Have a great time at the Biscuit Campy thingy this weekend. I'll jump off a cliff for ya!

Have a good weekend with the boys, don't do anything I wouldn't do!!!

The elmo did sound great last night, but the heat was way too much. It doesn't matter what time of year it is, that bar is always hot and stinky!!! They really need to buy a lot of fans...