Jambands.ca

Ween in Rochester

Velvet

For those that are interested, here is a track listing of the soon-to-be-released new cd, Quebec:

1. It's Gonna Be A Long Night

2. Among His Tribe

3. Tried and True

4. So Many People In The Neighborhood

5. Captain

6. Hey There Fancy Pants

7. Happy Colored Marbles

8. I Don't Want It

9. Chocolate Town

10. Transdermal Celebration

11. The Fucked Jam

12. Zoloft

13. The Argus

14. If You Could Save Yourself (You'd Save Us All)

15. Alcan Road

Hurtin' after that party last night, but I recall several people getting on the nero/Albany - Ween!/Rochester train. Sound off, who's going? Last night I dreamt I was drinking from someone's severed head. Disturbing, but a good party nonetheless.

As an added bonus, I've been to Water Street before and it's a pretty sweet venue. There's a big side and a little side. I can only assume Ween will be on the big side, but nero and The Slip were on the small side. Small side - about 300 capacity. Big side - about 900 capacity. Either way, it's gonna be a great place to get Weened.

Oh bouche, I recognized the (giggling) head, and it wasn't one from the party. I hope it was a dream too.

quote:

How far is the drive from IT to Ween??? this could defenitely be in the cards!

not far,, maybe an hour or 2 at the most... i believe the ween show is in portland at the state theatre and It is in limestone....

you do the mapquest [Razz]

if i get down there im probably gonna end up hitting both

Peter's a cool guy..but weird, yes....for his early afternoon gig at the Vibes this year (Saturday), he had to be awakened from his place sleeping on the concert field 20 minutes before he was to go on....he played 4 songs in his slot and the first and 3rd were the same song!

Oh yeah, a couple more details: The Ween show is definitely in the big room, and when the guy was listing off ticket outlets I told him I was calling from Canada. He said if I come down from Canada he's gonna let me buy a ticket, sold out show or not. I told him there was gonna be a crew or two coming down and he said no problem. See y'all there?

By the way, if you haven't seen Ween you haven't seen the best live band touring today. Okay, that's obviously a very slanted view, but I invite you all to join me in getting slanted. Then you'll know.

Note: The Tummies are not currently touring.

Well since I have infinite amounts of spare time for a couple weeks, I figure I might as well hit Ween in Rochester if I can get that worked out...

Any of you Ottawa folks(or even better Guelph/KW/Toronto) that are going to IT that are also going to WEEN-you have a space for 1 person on the way back from IT??

if so email me tungstengruvsten@jambands.ca

im thinking about hitting this ween show after It, anyone else? its either the monday in maine, or tuesday i think, it might be wednesday, in new hampshire, few hrs away,, the drive from it to ween in portland is impressive, few hrs at least

but i have friends in NH so that might make more sense

anyone else hittin it then ween?

hit meh

so i emailed water street and asked if they'd be willing to hold tickets at the door for canadian anti-ticketbastard folk - they replied saying they wouldn't have any extras til the day of show (if any) and passed on the numbers for shops in rochester selling tix that may be willing to do a mail order.

so my question to you velvet is are you pretty confident the person you spoke with will get us tix at the door or should i look into this mail order deal.... and if so who wants in?

Archived