Jambands.ca

EPL 2006-2007 Season

ollie

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its awfully quiet around here when Spurs lose 3-1 to Reading.

You expect me to be up before noon on Sunday? ;)

Bugger!!

At least Liverpoo is losing to Arse.

Dude– Arse are your biggest rivals' date=' you want them to lose every single game! fecking n00b

But anyway that's not why i'm here: Pretty good john nic column

Cashley Cole's house gets vandalised

I'm not sure you're up to the task of being a footy supporter' date=' son.[/quote']

My comment had nothing to do with supporting football and everything thing to do with needling you.

Remove the "l" from the second-last word of that sentence, and it takes on a whole other meaning...

Aloha,

Brad

I'm not sure you're up to the task of being a footy supporter' date=' son.[/quote']

My comment had nothing to do with supporting football and everything thing to do with needling you.

Remove the "l" from the second-last word of that sentence, and it takes on a whole other meaning...

Aloha,

Brad

How did you read my subconscious mind like that?! :o

MOBE obviously hasnt seen me from two yards in, dead center of the net with no goalie and skying it over the bar. Hammered the shot, at that. And it was a ground-roller. No bumps in the pitch. I have yet to see Ronaldo's miss because I was sleeping. Douglas even tried to get me up with a "Dude, your favorite soccer team is on today." thanks to JimmyB. None the less, my lack of finish was worse.

I dropped to the ground after that impotently frightening attempt and pounded my palm into the cold half-frozen tundra, ending up with a numb hand for the second half. It certainly wasnt a courageous 45 minutes like our resident DaveyBoy played with a broken collar bone but my heart had just been shattered.

The only football I saw this weekend was the last 3 minutes of the Middlesborough game. Crouchie should have got those points. Oh well.

MOBE obviously hasnt seen me from two yards in, dead center of the net with no goalie and skying it over the bar. Hammered the shot, at that. And it was a ground-roller. No bumps in the pitch. I have yet to see Ronaldo's miss because I was sleeping. Douglas even tried to get me up with a "Dude, your favorite soccer team is on today." thanks to JimmyB. None the less, my lack of finish was worse.

I dropped to the ground after that impotently frightening attempt and pounded my palm into the cold half-frozen tundra, ending up with a numb hand for the second half. It certainly wasnt a courageous 45 minutes like our resident DaveyBoy played with a broken collar bone but my heart had just been shattered.

The only football I saw this weekend was the last 3 minutes of the Middlesborough game. Crouchie should have got those points. Oh well.

nothing left to do but :):):)

Hahahaha!! My initial thoughts when Crynaldo missed that one was "He pulled a booche" and "I wonder if he's going to cry?"

Woodgate should be considered for the England squad