Jambands.ca

RC: sits by the office microwave

Davey Boy 2.0

Yup well that's my fate, althought I can't imagine there are many others here that are int he same position.

Anyway it's a lose-lose situation, if someone heats up something yummy smelling then it just makes you salivate, if someone heats up fish or something gross smelling it's that much worse.

i've got a couple of bags of popcorn for extreme scenarios that i'm holding onto in case i need to mask a smell in a pinch, like maybe being hungover and someone heating up their fish stew before i can stomach the smell but fortunately i haven't had to resort to that yet. oh well, what can ya do eh?

:crazy:

Ollie and Bouche both know that I sit near the office kitchen, with the microwave, fridge, and water cooler. I don't mind it at all, nobody really cooks up anything offensive. I don't think I would like it if people were microwaving popcorn, but nobody does at our office. As people come and fill up on cold water, they often stop by my desk to say hello. It's excellent for socializing.

A few months ago however the fridge was getting really foul smelling, so I helped out in the cleaning of it. Found a lot of mouldy stuff that people had forgotten about. Since then everyone's been keeping it clean.