Jambands.ca

MATISYAHU - OCT 22 - DOCKS

Marky

Emerge Entertainment is proud to present the return of Matisyahu, The Hasidic Reggae Superstar!

Sunday Oct 22, 2006

The Docks

Tickets are $36.50 + Facility fee available online at Ticketmaster.ca and by phone at 416.870.8000 this Friday Sept 8 at 10am

There is also an exlusive pre-sale throuugh Edge 102.1 starting Tuesday and running until Thursday. Please visit www.matismusic.com & www.emerge.ca for more info.

This will be a great show, can't wait to see you all there!

This will be a great show, can't wait to see you all there!
Tickets are $36.50 + Facility fee

for that price I'll pass!

I remember going to the Lee's Palace gig for $20 and had friends not willing to pay that much.

It was a good show, but IMO he's a hasidic reggae artist, not a SUPERSTAR !!!

• 1 month later...

I must admit I haven't committed to buying a ticket yet, mainly because of the 70 bucks per pair (likely plus service charges, etc.) especially because it's on a weeknight.

I'm going to see how I feel about going that day, and then buy tickets if I want to go. (15 bucks less per ticket, I would have just bought them right away; so I agree with you for sure.)

after thinking abou it more, there is no way i'd pay that, and i really want to see him and I really have the money, but thats just to much,, time to start being more responsible with my money I guess.

Ive seen way bigger names around here for less then that? how much were tix to the last ben harper or dave mathews show?