Jambands.ca

IT Roll Call and Planning Thread

Freeker

I will be there. Come say hello to me and the Jiboo Crew. We will be camped by a party tent with a yellow chili pepper flag and a Quebec flag (Fleur-de-lys if you are picky). We will be raging from Friday aft till Monday morn and we love visitors. Also, not sure yet, but my buddies in Test Pilot were talking about bringing some gear and jamming in the lot. If so, come on by and check them out, they are great players and might have some guests jamming as well.

my girlfriend is driving 900 some odd miles up here, probly get here the 30th, and were probably pulling out the 31st, HOWEVER i dont know if i can ride with her or what, shes got her girlfriend with her who is a sketchbag, i dunno if i even wanna ride with them,,, so i may need a ride.... anyone help me out with that worst come to worst?

edit::

how are we all gonna meet up? i know on the hub theyre gonna make a big banner that hopefully says jamhub.CA, get a nice big flagpole, we'll be stylin

what about beers? whos stoppin at the duty free? whos drinkin yankee beer? do they have sierra nevada in maine? i know some states dont even stock it and its my fav yank beer

we need to bring a flag and a HIGH flagpole so we can all meet up

i dont wanna walk around yelling whos a skank?

i always get funy looks when i do that [Wink]

how are we all gonna meet up? id love to share some goodies with yall, my buddys are going up there early with tons of supplies, some of which im gonna indulge in,, probably just the opium [big Grin]

anyone got a celly thatll work down there?

At Cnd Tire they sell extensions for paint rollers which stretch out to twelve feet. Ideal flagpoles as they can be stored in the car and then elongated so everyone can see the flag. Once again, please look for Fleur-de-Lys and Chili Peppers for fun party place at It.

Also, if you want you can meet up with the Jiboo crew caravan in Houlton ME at the superwalmart between 9pm and 3am on Thrusday. We will be leaving that lot to go to line up at 3:30am Friday morning so we get first crack at the camping. We have a 20x20 party tent, and disco lights and all sorts of funness. Feel free to come meet with us, but let me know by email before Tuesday if you will, so we know to wait for you and so I can send directions to the SuperWalmart.

"If you see a Skanc running around, send them to me............"

Pretty funny stuff Tooly, but as for this, anyone know how tight the border crossing is from quebec to maine?

Its a border. Dont risk nothing. You are going to Phish City, everything will be there for your arrival.

Just talked to Mr. Big Friendly and have made the executive (?) decision.... I'm in... for IT!!!

See you all there... cannot WAIT!!!

[big Grin]

...and don't forget to look for the Hiway Freeker kids ... rumour is they might hook up the ole generator and play some tunes for all us canaijuns ..... [smile]

Archived